Topic: Joe Bonamassa Streetteam Official Website

Hi all-

I would like to give everyone some updates/reminders regarding the Street Team website. 

Home-updated frequently when news comes available.

CD Reviews-needs your help.  If you find a great review for TBOJH, please e-mail to me so I can get it up on the page.  There are five reviews already posted on the page.

The Fan Photos-would love to have your photos with Joe or his band members.  I am updating at this time with photos that have been taken with Joe or his band members during this 2009 Tour.

JB Promo & Press Materials- You’re always welcome to click on the Photos tab and print them to promote Joe.  Also, click at the bottom of the page to download the latest press kit.

The JBTV & Video/MP3 Samples- I’d like to update this to reflect Joe’s current setlist.  If you find a video taken at this year’s (2009) concerts please e-mail the link so I can add it to his current setlist. We are looking for the complete songs.

JB Tour Dates-Be sure to visit the tour page of Joe’s official website, new dates are added all the time and you can get official news & updates. Also, please be encouraged to click on the flyers of the shows to print them out to put up to help promote Joe. 

Promotional Ideas/Aides-Just many reminders to give you many ideas to help promote Joe. Also, don’t forget to write to Rolling Stone on Joe’s behalf.

Radio Stations Campaign-is always looking for new radio stations to add to the page.

Stories/Featured Member-It was just updated in Memory of Harry Braun

The many forms of street team support are very greatly appreciated.  Thanks for your help as I update the street team website, and thanks for all the hits! smile

--Dean

Re: Joe Bonamassa Streetteam Official Website

Thanks Dean for the reminders/update.  This is a great website and full of very useful information that can't be found anywhere else.   Appreciate all your hard work keeping it current.  Also, thanks to the best Street Team coordinator, anywhere,  Melissa!

Music is good for the Soul...

I certainly echo what David just said. Great work as usual from both Dean and Melissa! cool

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Hi-

I just updated the ST website tour page, fan photos, and the home page.  I added a cool video of Joe on the home page. "Joe Bonamassa - LIVE - Lonesome Road Blues on TV + interview"

Take care-

Dean

Dean
Very Nice
I Love this song .
Thanks for always doing a GREAT JOB
Jon

Hi-

I had some time today to update The JBTV & Video/MP3 Samples Page. The JBTV & Video/MP3 Samples- I’d like to update this to reflect Joe’s current setlist.  If you find a video taken at this year’s (2009) concerts please e-mail the link so I can add it to his current setlist. We are looking for the complete songs.  Also, I do check the Youtube page every night to see if there are any new videos of 2009 concert.  At this time, I am looking for "So Many Roads", "Another Kind Of Love", "Sloe Gin", "Your Funeral My Trial", "Ball Peen Hammer", and "Asking Around For You". I will put up more of the other songs, but these songs are empty at this time.

Thank you all very much for your help!!

Dean

Hi-

I just updated the ST website.  There is a new page labeled "RAH" and a new look on the "Fan Photo" page.

Take care-

Dean

Very cool Dean! I really liked looking at all the pictures from the RAH show. Gosh, were we really there? It's as if it was all a dream....... cool

Roy

Joe is the Best!

Nicely done Dean...   Thanks for your hard work...

Hi-

I just updated the ST website Home page.

Take care-

Dean

Really love the Trailer for the upcoming DVD!!!  Great job again Dean...

David A. wrote:

Really love the Trailer for the upcoming DVD!!!  Great job again Dean...

Yeah indeedy.  Got to agree David!
I believe the leftovers may end up being better than the meal even big_smile ! Thanks Dean! 
Check out that smile at the 0:59 mark... Speaks volumes, this isn't a Little League ball park smile!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Hi-

I just updated the ST website Home page. You can also see Joe's new Rig on the Home page.

Take care-

Dean

Dean wrote:

Hi-

I just updated the ST website Home page. You can also see Joe's new Rig on the Home page.

Take care-

Dean

With a blue cab even!!!!!! Holy swear words that New Yorkers use when they are excited not mad! What a beauty! Can I sound the horn?

Rock On & Roll On Down the Highway Safely, In Style, and Faithfully.
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Hi-

I just updated the ST website Home page. You can also BECOME A JOE BONAMASSA AFFILIATE and also purchase Joe's DVD.

Take care-

Dean

Hi, I'm Michele and It's the first time that i write in this forum. big_smile
This year, I saw Joe two times : Milan and Rome. He was fantastic...as usual. I made some picture with Him, and I've to say that He's very kind with evryone.
Do you know if there is an Italian Fan Club?
Merry Christmast lol
Ciao
Michele
JBLP#115

NOI CREDIAMO NEL BLUES

Hi Michele-

Check your email.

Happy Holidays!!

Dean

Crazy Italy wrote:

Hi, I'm Michele and It's the first time that i write in this forum. big_smile
This year, I saw Joe two times : Milan and Rome. He was fantastic...as usual. I made some picture with Him, and I've to say that He's very kind with evryone.
Do you know if there is an Italian Fan Club?
Merry Christmast lol
Ciao
Michele
JBLP#115

18 (edited by hayc59 2010-02-13 20:39:51)

Sent e-mail with some questions Dean wink

"The most beautiful flower loses her beauty one day, but a hard faithful friend an eternity"
"Beauty that is not hidden to deepest of my soul can be seen that with eyes of the heart"

Microsoft® MVP Consumer Security