Topic: NEW JOE C.D.

CANT BELIEVE I GOT TO SEE JOE AND GET THE NEW C.D. WHICH IS FOOKIN AWESOME ! tea for one is a mind blower, its all gravy and for a {STRIPPED DOWN} band they are gonna set this year on fire, WHEN I SAW THEM IN JACKSON VILLE I WAS IMPRESSED, THE NEW MEMBERS REALLY JELL NICE, CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM IN VERONA,N.Y. GOT STAGE SIDE SEATS, CANT WAIT TILL AUGUST, HELL ITS BEEN SINCE APRIL, BUT I FEEL LUCKY TO HAVE GOTTEN THE NEW C.D. BEFORE IT CAME OUT NATIONALLY AND SEE HIM WARM UP FOR THE WORLD TOUR,YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE IT!

Re: NEW JOE C.D.

Is the new CD, You and Me, available for sale at his live gigs?  We'll be seeing him 2 nights in a row in Vegas the end of this month and it would be great to get it a wee bit early.

It was for sale at the Raue Center last weekend so I'd say yes, F1.  I also got the instructional dvd and it's very cool, too.

Thanks for the insight - we've had everythng else and are just awaiting the release of the new CD.  Can't wait for the many times Joe will be playing here in Vegas (not to mention the shows are free).  Hope he doesn't tire of seeing us!