Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

This may have been posted before but if you want to see what the RAH look like inside and what sort of view you will get from your seat - take a look at..
www.royalalberthall.com/virtual-tour/default.aspx

Lester...

Still a few seats available via the RAH website.

Mostly singles, but if you want to go they are there.

Hi to you all, ukjoefan from Essex, England. Came out of concert retirement as I was lucky enough to get two tickets to see Joe.
Heard all of his albums already but had not seen him live. I'mmmmmmmmm so glad I did. Joe seems better live. His technical ability is absolutely brilliant. Held me throughout the concert. Some were saying that the sound quality wasn't that good. I didn't really notice it that much, maybe because I was too engrossed in what Joe was doing. Would be interested to know if anyone who went to the concert felt it a little too British in its appreciation. People around me just sat and clapped, seemed a little staid. I've now made a decision that when Joe plays the UK again, no matter where, I'm going. Can't wait for the DVD to come out too it will be a stunner.

It looked like Clapton handed over the baton to the next king of the Blues/Rockat the Roayl Albert Hall and well justified too.

big_smile