Topic: A new day yesterday Live DVD

Is thereany chance of A new day yesterday Live DVD being available for purchase agai. I saw the Ltd Ed. of It's Like that with the DVD on sale new via  a dealer for $US127.77.

Now that's steep when the Australian $ is about 73cents !

Regards

Rod S
Australia

Re: A new day yesterday Live DVD

It is available from Joe's web store for $20 + postage and Amazon is worth a try as well. I live in the UK and I ordered mine from his web store

Romans8 wrote:

It is available from Joe's web store for $20 + postage and Amazon is worth a try as well. I live in the UK and I ordered mine from his web store

Thanks for this. I should have said that it's out of stock on the JB Store, not available on Amazon, other than the shop that wants $120 approx for a new copy.

Regards

Rod
Australia

Hi All

Good News

Got a copy on E Bay fo $26. Can't believe my luck

All things can turn around.

Rod S
Australia

Rod S wrote:
Romans8 wrote:

Thanks for this. I should have said that it's out of stock on the JB Store, not available on Amazon, other than the shop that wants $120 approx for a new copy.

Regards

Rod
Australia

Brack the Uk is region 2 and region dvd players can be had for as little as £20, yo will probably find there is a free region crack for your won player if you search the net. Usually just a matter a few button presses on the remote.

Brack wrote:

Yes, i would like a copy too, but not from the US. I got my fingers burnt a couple of weeks ago, when i purchased a DVD from the US, only to find it will only play in two zones, ie: 1 & 2. North America, and South America. Europe is zone 3. So i don't want to get burnt again.
But if i can buy ANDT Live here, all well and good!!

~ Brack ~