Topic: Better late than never. Hayloft Show, Mt. Clemens Mi. 12-09-06

Hi, All
   Sorry took me so long to get on here to post something.  Just wanted to tell everyone that met up at Caper's for dinner and then met at the Hayloft for the concert, it was a pleasure meeting you all and look forward to doing it again.  Zoso and I were talking and I hope it hasn't already been posted somewhere that I haven't seen, but we were talking about trying to exchange pictures of the night.  I know myself, I think I have about 40 or 50 that turned out.  If any of you are interested e-mail me at (Pipemasteruaw@Yahoo.com).  As I said it was a pleasure meeting you all and look forward to doing it again.

Thanks, Coop

Re: Better late than never. Hayloft Show, Mt. Clemens Mi. 12-09-06

Coop, it was great meeting you and your Donna, Kristine and Josh, too.  Hey, I DID get Joe to sign my T-shirt, did you see?  I didn't even have to take it off! smile  It looks great!  He tried to tell me I was moving too much, but I personally don't see how that was possible or even relevant!  Sheesh!

About the photos...Jim, you don't want ANY of mine!  They're laughable!  Although some camera expert tried to tell me it's the fault of my equipment and not my talent as a photographer!  But I had to laugh after reading about Jane's dream in that other thread, about Melissa not following the 'POSTED' rules about no photos!  Melissa and I were right next to each other and I'm certain (because I saw them on her camera!) that she's got probably 184 great shots, and I've got maybe 2 not-so-horrible ones!  But still, it was a great night, with fun, new friends, and awesome music!

Great musicians have a language & vocabulary that transcends the usual barriers & touches us on a more primitive , basic & yet complex level....

...I'll always have London in my heart, and in my soul...

Re: Better late than never. Hayloft Show, Mt. Clemens Mi. 12-09-06

Hi Donna and Janice,
     I am working on sending some pic's to the both of you.  Rob and I are working on getting something together for Cleveland.  Hope the both of you can go.  Maybe we can meet and condense the vehicles if you want too and some of us ride together.  We have some info on rooms at hotels, and I will try to get the links posted tomorrow.  You all let me know what you think.  Hope yall have a good weekend.

Coop