Topic: Vintage Guitar Magazine

Just wondering . . .

Has Joe ever appeared in "Vintage Guitar Magazine"?  I've been a subscriber for a year now, and haven't seen anything on him.  If not, it would be nice to see him featured in the future.  The publication always features well known guitarists, but has also introduced me to guitarists I might not have heard of.

"There is nothing to it.  You only have to hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself."---Johann Sebastian Bach

2 (edited by Angela 2006-12-12 23:05:47)

Re: Vintage Guitar Magazine

My hubby subscribes to Vintage Guitar and actually I try to hide it so he doesn't get any more ideas about what he wants to buy...kidding.  I'm in agreement with you and I wrote to the editor about Joe back in October after I read the article about Peter Frampton playing with George Harrison...  I received a reply e-mail that said something was already in the works with Joe, so it's just a matter of time.  I think it would be great to see Joe on the cover holding one of his favorite vintage guitars!! They would probably do a story and show some of Joe's favorite guitars, like the Frampton article.

Fretwork wrote:

Just wondering . . .

Has Joe ever appeared in "Vintage Guitar Magazine"?  I've been a subscriber for a year now, and haven't seen anything on him.  If not, it would be nice to see him featured in the future.  The publication always features well known guitarists, but has also introduced me to guitarists I might not have heard of.

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Re: Vintage Guitar Magazine

I think one of the UK mags may do an article on Joe's guitars too wink

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young