Topic: Mother Love?

My CD of So It's Like That is a promotional CD and has all 13 songs as the others but right after #13 The Hard Way there is a 8 second delay then a song called Mother Love, is this song on all CD's?

Re: Mother Love?

Well, I'm in the UK & got my copy from the US - there's more than an 8 second wait, but yeh, it's on there!
It says on the sleeve that it's one of the first 25000 to include the free ANDY live - whether copies after that have the Mother Love track, I couldn't say.

"The blues is just a good man feelin' bad"

TexasMikey wrote:

My CD of So It's Like That is a promotional CD and has all 13 songs as the others but right after #13 The Hard Way there is a 8 second delay then a song called Mother Love, is this song on all CD's?

It is amazing what you can learn on this forum.  I had to go back and listen after "The Hard Way" and sure enough after a long delay "Mother Love" started playing which is a great song indeed.  Seems Joe likes to put these little tidbits in for the fans to find, like the hidden track on his first DVD.

Music is good for the Soul...

David A. wrote:

...like the hidden track on his first DVD.

Please explain.  I did not know about this.

Thanx... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown

John,
It's probably The "Miss You Hate You" video. Hope David wasn't talking about the Burlesque roll

=o|-[ wrote:
David A. wrote:

...like the hidden track on his first DVD.

Please explain.  I did not know about this.

Thanx... John

On the bonus ANDY DVD that came with the CD there is a hidden track that is cheesy in my opinion but some might like that kind of stuff.

Music is good for the Soul...

David,
I looked all through that DVD and couldn't find what you're referring to sad

8 (edited by David 2006-05-11 20:09:12)

Thanks, Jane. I did see that. I'll never be quite the same after seeing that.