1 (edited by vickyh31 2009-01-29 14:11:21)

Topic: Blues Deluxe Fender Pick on ebay - is it real?

Hi

Can anyone tell me whether this is a genuine article?

The picks that I know of that Joe uses are those little red jazz thingys - but maybe this was special issue or something? - i'm curious 'cause it associates Joe with Fender - but hey Blues Deluxe was out in 2003 right so maybe true?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JOE-BONAMASSA-Blu … 240%3A1318

Jane H - you are the font of all knowledge maybe you can give me the heads up?

Joe - any comments (language please Timothy!) wink

Thanks in advance

Vicky

"Stellar" a word used by Joe Bonamassa (also apt as a description of the man himself cool)

Re: Blues Deluxe Fender Pick on ebay - is it real?

Hey Vicky
  They are real.  I have a couple and Joe autographed and talked about them, so they are for real.  Hope that helps in your decision.  pattyluvsjoe

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Thanks Patty - I should have known you would know all things Joe smile

"Stellar" a word used by Joe Bonamassa (also apt as a description of the man himself cool)

There are, to my knowledge, three Joe Bonamassa picks.  The first is the Blues Deluxe which is white with blue lettering.  The second is purple with white lettering and has Joe Bonamassa on one side and Budda amps on the other.  These were promotional picks and never were staged used.  The other is the red Jazz III pick with Joe Bonamassa embossed on one side.

Very cool collectables...

Music is good for the Soul...

I just lost one of the red jazz picks inside my amp:( atleast I know where it is though.

David A. wrote:

There are, to my knowledge, three Joe Bonamassa picks.  The first is the Blues Deluxe which is white with blue lettering.  The second is purple with white lettering and has Joe Bonamassa on one side and Budda amps on the other.  These were promotional picks and never were staged used.  The other is the red Jazz III pick with Joe Bonamassa embossed on one side.

Very cool collectables...

As Patty said, they are genuine. I have a couple also. Joe even signed one for my son at a gig with BB.

Vicki, yes they are the real thing and were promoted for the Blues Deluxe cd. Joe once gave me a whole bag of them to hand out to the masses back then !!!!!  If you haven't already bid on one send me an e-mail and i'll send you one for nothing. Enjoy !!  Larry G