1 (edited by Jane H. 2008-12-29 18:03:38)

Topic: Bloodline memorabilia/ebay question hope Joe can answer

Hi. I normally wouldn't post about ebay auctions here because i don't want anyone to think i am trying to advertise or even worse I don't want anyone to try to outbid me on something. But there is something up for auction that I think might have been from a different Bloodline band, knowing there have been a few others. I'm pretty sure otherwise i'd bid first and ask questions later. I contacted the seller who seems to be a nice guy. The person he got this pick from told him it was from Joe's band Bloodline but it doesn't seem like it would be to me so I am asking here and I will let the seller know.

please only reply if you actually know for sure the answer, thank you
Does anyone know for sure if this was originally from Joe's band Bloodline?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … AQ:US:1123
Thanks!

edited to update : if joe hasn't already answered this and he does make it to the chat tomorrow night (see general topics section for info on the chat) please ask him if there were ever any bloodline guitar picks like this one in the above link - it says "Bloodline He died for us"
Thanks....

Re: Bloodline memorabilia/ebay question hope Joe can answer

Educated guess Jane. That is from one of the other Bloodline's. Maybe a Christian band.

Thanks jim, thats my supposition also but I WANT TO KNOW FOR SURE tongue

We never had picks like that..  not Bloodline official merch.. Although Dad still rocks the Bloodline Coffee mug.. I dont know why really..
Joe B

Thanks Joe! I wore that Bloodline calling me back t-shirt I scored off ebay to the GMule show and I got right up front, I think maybe Warren recognized it, not sure. I also have a Bloodline button/pin, two other Bloodline t-shirts, a few cassettes of the album, the cd, the Calling Me Back cd and the Stone Cold Hearted single and also I think a Dixie Peach single w/o the artwork. anyway I wish I knew you back then.
Anyway I am sure the seller will be also glad to know the official word although its definitely worth less now.

I asked the seller to remove Joe's name from his auction and he has complied.

Spider wrote:

Yeah thanks Spider. As soon as I told him that Joe replied, he removed it. He definitely thought it was a genuine article, as the person he got it from told him it was.

Jane H. wrote:
Spider wrote:

Yeah thanks Spider. As soon as I told him that Joe replied, he removed it. He definitely thought it was a genuine article, as the person he got it from told him it was.

I knew I wouldn't be the only one to contact him. Thank you too Jane.

Spider wrote:

Nice work buddy!

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Jane H. wrote:
Spider wrote:

Nice work budding (sounds like pudding)

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”