Re: Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Registry (Serial Numbers "BONAMASSA XXX")

michael*lynch wrote:

Thomas that is wonderful news to hear Spider let you have his #024 , bet your happy at that
fine whiskey in one hand and a fine Gibson Les Paul in other , oh you'll be in heaven  big_smile

....................... Michael

PS ..... On another note .... I tried to upload a list i compiled last night and cyberspace took it away somewhere  mad
took me 2 hours to compile and list , Did i just preach copy and paste the other day
that'll teach me , try again when i put this laptop back together

Thanks Michael, I'm pretty psyched too. I could send you a pic of two Rickys flanking my Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue with two Bottles of Ardbeg on top, smile

Losing a post has happened to me more than once! 
Q: Is "DOCH" what Homer Simpson utters in Deutsch? lol

Cheers,
Tom

Major Tom to ground control...

RICjunkie wrote:

Q: Is "DOCH" what Homer Simpson utters in Deutsch? lol

Isn't that "Doh!" meaning NO? So they dub it in german. "No" in german is NEIN.
They pronounce it in the same way something like "Dein!"

Simpsons are graet! big_smile

Alex

...it's a musical journey
www.u2-experience.de

RICjunkie wrote:

I took the plunge and made a deal with Spider for #24 (Thanks Andy!) I should have it in my hands next weekend if the shipping guys get it right.  Hope to get Joe to sign it in August.

I know where #125 lives. The shop wants $4500 for it.  They may deal but I can't say for sure as I've never bought an axe at that establishment.

Email me if you want a heads up on it.

Your welcome Tom. I'm glad it's now yours. Honestly I never really played that axe. Only unplugged. I might have just let a true gem slip through my fingers. yikes

daveschutt wrote:

I am now the proud owner of JBLP #265.  It's one of the non-aged guitars.  It's beautiful and sounds great, now I have to get my "Strat" hands accustomed to grippin this baseball bat neck, but it will be just like getting a new girlfriend.  The old one was comfortable and I knew how to make her purr but now the fun is learning the hot buttoms of this new animal!!

ummmm.......thats funny. I have #265 sitting right beside me. 256 maybe?

Tom

'08 Gibson JBLP #265/ '82 Gibson LP 30th Ann Goldtop/ 2006 Fender Wildwood 10 '65 Strat/ 2008 Fender Wildwood 10 '56 Strat/ 2005 Fender Custom Shop '66 Closet Classic/ '62 Airline "Jetsons" 2P/ '83 Fender Strat....plus a ton of others.
'62 Fender Deluxe Amp/ '55 Fender Champ/ '08 Fender Blues Deluxe RI/ '08 Line 6 Spider

RICjunkie wrote:

I took the plunge and made a deal with Spider for #24 (Thanks Andy!) I should have it in my hands next weekend if the shipping guys get it right.  Hope to get Joe to sign it in August.

I know where #125 lives. The shop wants $4500 for it.  They may deal but I can't say for sure as I've never bought an axe at that establishment.

Just an FYI- I got #265 brand new from Wildwood last week for almost $1,000 less!!!!

Tom

'08 Gibson JBLP #265/ '82 Gibson LP 30th Ann Goldtop/ 2006 Fender Wildwood 10 '65 Strat/ 2008 Fender Wildwood 10 '56 Strat/ 2005 Fender Custom Shop '66 Closet Classic/ '62 Airline "Jetsons" 2P/ '83 Fender Strat....plus a ton of others.
'62 Fender Deluxe Amp/ '55 Fender Champ/ '08 Fender Blues Deluxe RI/ '08 Line 6 Spider

FatStratDaddy wrote:
RICjunkie wrote:

Just an FYI- I got #265 brand new from Wildwood last week for almost $1,000 less!!!!

I just threw that out there in case someone wanted #125  I knew that other retailers were discounting them and mentioned it to the sales rep I was talking to. He didn't sound interested in haggling or maybe he didn't have the authority to do so. I told him that I knew guys who had got them for around $3850 new. $650 is quite a bit of wiggle room.

Yeah, I just wanted to throw that out there too. No sense in spending more $$$ than you have to in this economy!!!

And for anyone who hasn't bought one........you don't know what you are missing!! Its a phenominal guitar!!!!!

Tom

Baby Joe is home, 9 lbs. 2 oz.  39 1/2"  big_smile

RICjunkie wrote:

Baby Joe is home, 9 lbs. 2 oz.  39 1/2"  big_smile

Someone should call in the people from The Guinness Book of World Records ..... I mean, that is one freakishly LONG baby for 9 lbs., 2 oz.!!  tongue  .......   oh......  whaaaat??  a guitar......????  where am I ???  the GEAR SECTION????  Sheeeesh...... no wonder!!!  Nevermind.  wink

big_smile  L  wink

Congratulations Tom.  Does that mean that Andy is Uncle Andy to Baby Joe now??

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Hey Libs... Andy is the godfather. So that would make him Don Spider-lione.  LOL!

Geez, I gotta say a JBLP plumbed through a 100 watt Marshall is one kick-*$$ combo!

But I'm not planning on ditching any of the Ricks anytime soon either cool

Just ordered mine today from Musician's Friend. I'll be a member very soon.

#275 JB LP

tmcguire wrote:

If you're on Facebook, Patty has created a JBLP owner's group there as well.
Welcome to the club!

tmcguire wrote:

Bet you a million dollars the Serial # is 275 for yours...  wink

GibsonLPJB#267

BostonGuitar wrote:
tmcguire wrote:

It was shipped yesterday, so my Friday or Saturday. I'll know. I am excited as hell. I have never owned a custom guitar, and at 47, this is a big thrill for an old man.

#275 JB LP

BostonGuitar wrote:
tmcguire wrote:

I owe you a million bucks...

I't came today #275. I won't be able to play it for a few hours - taking the wife out for dinner and  a play. More to come. I am as excited as a kid at Christmas.

#275 JB LP

88 (edited by BostonGuitar 2009-05-09 05:50:52)

tmcguire wrote:
BostonGuitar wrote:
tmcguire wrote:

I't came today #275. I won't be able to play it for a few hours - taking the wife out for dinner and  a play. More to come. I am as excited as a kid at Christmas.

#267 just arrived at my door today.  What a deal you and me got from MF, no?  cool

GibsonLPJB#267

BostonGuitar wrote:
tmcguire wrote:
BostonGuitar wrote:

#267 just arrived at my door today.  What a deal you and me got from MF, no?  cool

Yes, great deal. I was going to buy a standard Gold Top, but when they reduced the price, I dug a bit deeper and got this beauty.

#275 JB LP

RICjunkie wrote:
tmcguire wrote:

If you're on Facebook, Patty has created a JBLP owner's group there as well.
Welcome to the club!

Ok, I just signed up on facebook, but I have no clue what I am doing.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Tom

#275 JB LP