Re: Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Registry (Serial Numbers "BONAMASSA XXX")

Where is 005

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:

Where is 005

No longer leaning against a wall.......!!! lol

Rock ON & Keep The Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

705 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-07-24 19:58:22)

Floating on the Bay ...

#231 ... not on the Registry.

"Guitar is currently equipped with a Bigsby B7 tremolo mounted on a Vibramate (No holes drilled in the body) which is included in the sale.  Original tailpiece and poles also included in the case."

States no COA included ... picture shows a Gibson CS Case ... I'm assuming Silk Screened. (Description dates it as a 2007.)

Selling from: Bay du Vin, New Brunswick, Canada
eBay Seller: yabadoo1999
Ask: BIN CND conversion approx $3,804.31 USD (plus $138 USD ship)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Custom-Sh … itleDesc=0

(PS: been wondering why drivers1959 copied an older Registry listing as a 2nd overall Post recently ... but I've been able to still fall sleep ... so all's good ... plus a great home-run smash reply from Rocket on Ron's soft ball pitch post came from it. big_smile.)

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

Hi- I was wondering what you mean by copied an older registry listing??? I think I may have listed my Joe B les Paul #034?? I may have
not listed my equipment properly, im also thinking #231 maybe pickup set # I ordered
I also have the Joe B epiphone Amos guitar, which I put the Dunlop  Amos pickups in  Im new to the forum and I apologize
for any listing errors

707 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-08-20 22:20:18)

drivers1959 wrote:

Hi- I was wondering what you mean by copied an older registry listing??? I think I may have listed my Joe B les Paul #034?? I may have
not listed my equipment properly, im also thinking #231 maybe pickup set # I ordered
I also have the Joe B epiphone Amos guitar, which I put the Dunlop  Amos pickups in  Im new to the forum and I apologize
for any listing errors

No worries smile ... your Post (at #705) just had a Registry List that looks to go back a bit ... and it doesn't appear you typed anything that referred to it ... The most current Registry List updated by jclark42796 is at Post #701 .. which marked your acquisition of #034 ... Congratulations!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

708 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-09-11 18:59:26)

Floating on the bay today (9/11/18)

Aged #086 (not currently on the Registry)
eBay seller ID: armandmusicshop
BIN price: $5,999 US (free worldwide ship)

Signed pick guard
GCS-HSC: Joe sig silk screen
COA included
(300 described as mint / all original.)

(incorrectly describes as 2007 / 250 made)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Les-Pau … SwnntbmAG0

(same seller / shop listed #227 back in 1/2017 ... for $5499)

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Floating on the bay today (9/11/18)

Aged #086 (not currently on the Registry)
eBay seller ID: armandmusicshop
BIN price: $5,999 US (free worldwide ship)

Signed pick guard
GCS-HSC: Joe sig silk screen
COA included
(300 described as mint / all original.)

(incorrectly describes as 2007 / 250 made)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Les-Pau … SwnntbmAG0

(same seller / shop listed #227 back in 1/2017 ... for $5499)

First I hope all is well with you. I just want to say thanks for keeping this up to date you rock

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Just FYI number 5 is no longer in Kent England

cindyron wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Floating on the bay today (9/11/18) .,, #086 ...

First I hope all is well with you. I just want to say thanks for keeping this up to date you rock

Thank you Ron smile ... I do have an affection these guitars ... they may not be Flamed '59's ... and my playing can't do them justice ... but to hard core Joe admirers ... they represent a big moment in BonaHistory ... and you sir .. were kind enough to let me secure a specific one that had special meaning to me. smile

I'm hoping Joe will bring one of his 300's out of storage ... better yet ... jim' s #052... if he does a RAH '09 10th anniversary tribute of some sort next year ... if not ... thats ok ... you can't erase BonaHistory. smile

(Thank u jane h. as well. smile )

RoadcaseBoy wrote:
cindyron wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Floating on the bay today (9/11/18) .,, #086 ...

Thank you Ron smile ... I do have an affection these guitars ... they may not be Flamed '59's ... and my playing can't do them justice ... but to hard core Joe admirers ... they represent a big moment in BonaHistory ... and you sir .. were kind enough to let me secure a specific one that had special meaning to me. smile

I'm hoping Joe will bring one of his 300's out of storage ... better yet ... jim' s #052... if he does a RAH '09 10th anniversary tribute of some sort next year ... if not ... thats ok ... you can't erase BonaHistory. smile

(Thank u jane h. as well. smile )

Glade to here you still have it and I understand the significance to you. Thanks again for keeping this up cheers Ron

713 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2018-12-26 13:12:25)

Nice to see Joe post up a Headstock photo of #002 today (12/26/18) while visiting his mom & dad for Christmas.  (Looks like still the same Owners as on the Registry ... but the Location may need to be changed? smile  )

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br1sSRngzw1/

Would be really great to see #052 make a guest appearance for a song or two at RAH X'th next year!!  (I'm sure it's owner has kept it's Passport current. smile )

714 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2019-01-17 12:45:16)

#019 spotted floating on the Bay yesterday ...

(#019 was an early Registry placement ... appearing in KS (USA) ... and was sold July 2018 and moved to Calif ... where it is being sold from now.)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Custom- … :rk:3:pf:0

Ebay ID: americanvintagemusic
BIN: $4995 or MO ($86.38 ship)
(Description states 2007 model)

Silk Screened CS HSC / COA / Back of Headstock signed

Also see #145 is at Guitar Center in New Hampshire (USA)

Appears to have been first Registered here in TX ... then found a great home in NH via Wildwood in 2015.

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Gibso … gKWEvD_BwE

716 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2019-01-17 13:23:06)

And 3's a Charm ... last new spotting for today ...

#248 (not on the Registry) on Reverb

https://reverb.com/item/17380714-2008-g … top-signed

Seller: Watchtower Guitars
$5495 or MO ($89.95 ship)

COA / Headstock signed in Gold / CS HSC ... no picture of Lid ... assuming Silkscreened

Seller also has a Carol Ann JB-100 for sale ... that was once paired with the 300.

(I thought I had posted this sale when it first went up ... I'm slipping.)

Where is Bonamassa #230?

Where is the registry for the Gold Tops?  could not find . . .

archtkt wrote:

I think this thread has the most current registry that I'm aware of

https://forum.jbonamassa.com/viewtopic. … 58#p354658

Jim

We start the threads,
No admins to do that.

No Joe Bonamassa anymore either, long gone from the forum

archtkt wrote:

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)