Re: Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Registry (Serial Numbers "BONAMASSA XXX")

cindyron wrote:

Congrats Jim
scored from Joe? very cool
cheers Ron

+1 ... Congrats Jim & Colin

#52 is the "RAH" Goldtop ... with an airline scar as well I believe? Very cool!!

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:
cindyron wrote:

Congrats Jim
cheers Ron

#52 is the "RAH" Goldtop ... with an airline scar as well I believe? Very cool!!

Yes that is the one. It has come full circle. Joe got it from me originally then he returned it slightly used. wink Colin was the beneficiary of me having more than I really needed. My most prized possession although I have a couple of other notable Joe guitars. #052 is on the cover of RAH 09' and in the second lithograph as well as 3 songs on the DVD. It might be the last affordable Joe played guitars since he retired it for Magellan.

jim m wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:
cindyron wrote:

Congrats Jim
cheers Ron

Yes that is the one. It has come full circle. Joe got it from me originally then he returned it slightly used. wink Colin was the beneficiary of me having more than I really needed. My most prized possession although I have a couple of other notable Joe guitars. #052 is on the cover of RAH 09' and in the second lithograph as well as 3 songs on the DVD. It might be the last affordable Joe played guitars since he retired it for Magellan.

Very cool....Congrats.......:)

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

jim m wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:
cindyron wrote:

Congrats Jim
cheers Ron

Yes very very cool congrats again to you both
Cheers Ron

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
ypersonne wrote:

#276 is mine.
Great Candy Apple Blue one all the way !
Cheers !

awesome congrats if you ever want to sell let me know
cheers Ron

Thanks Ron,
Well I also owned #280 as first owner but I sadly sold it (AAARRGG !) years ago. I found out #276 in England past month and instantly snapped it ! This is the one with the broken headstock story. Will try to post some pics... we keep in touch !
Best,
Yannick

636 (edited by cindyron 2015-07-07 08:58:55)

ypersonne wrote:
cindyron wrote:
ypersonne wrote:

#276 is mine.
Great Candy Apple Blue one all the way !
Cheers !

awesome congrats if you ever want to sell let me know
cheers Ron

Thanks Ron,
Well I also owned #280 as first owner but I sadly sold it (AAARRGG !) years ago. I found out #276 in England past month and instantly snapped it ! This is the one with the broken headstock story. Will try to post some pics... we keep in touch !
Best,
Yannick

yes please post pics I would love to see it. I would love to get my hands on a Candy Apple Blue of the first 300 run
cheers Ron

"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

Ron you have a candy blue LP that sounds better than .... Well let's just say it's epic! Don't ever let it go.

Spider wrote:

Ron you have a candy blue LP that sounds better than .... Well let's just say it's epic! Don't ever let it go.

Is that one of the Limited run Candy blue ones that is almost idenical to the Bonamassa run...(they made 25 of them or so)

639 (edited by cindyron 2015-07-22 09:00:21)

Spider wrote:

Hey Andy
No I do not have a CAB of the 300 that would be epic. But I sure love Blue she is a wonderful guitar.
Cheers Ron

cindyron wrote:
Spider wrote:

Hey Andy
No I do not have a CAB of the 300 that would be epic. But I sure love Blue she is a wonderful guitar.
Cheers Ron

Can you put up a pic of "Blue"........Thx, Don

airportdon wrote:
Spider wrote:

Is that one of the Limited run Candy blue ones that is almost idenical to the Bonamassa run...(they made 25 of them or so)

yeah

airportdon wrote:
cindyron wrote:
Spider wrote:

Hey Andy
Cheers Ron

Sure see below
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 … d56a2d.jpg

cindyron wrote:
airportdon wrote:
cindyron wrote:

Hey Andy
Cheers Ron

Sure see below

That is very nice...Is that one of the limited Candy Blue standards from the custom shop ..they made like 25or so ?

airportdon wrote:
cindyron wrote:
airportdon wrote:

Sure see below

That is very nice...Is that one of the limited Candy Blue standards from the custom shop ..they made like 25or so ?

yes

cindyron wrote:
airportdon wrote:

yes

Thanks...that one is a keeper for sure

airportdon wrote:
cindyron wrote:
airportdon wrote:

yes

Thanks...that one is a keeper for sure

thanks I agree.

647 (edited by RoadcaseBoy 2015-09-08 19:23:56)

I see #191 is up on Ebay ($3699 USD + $129 ship) located in Edmonton. (Not listed on Registry.)

This guitar was listed on Canada's Classified Site Kijiji back in May of this year (see post #620) (by the original owner as stated via an email reply ... he said he bought the 300 new at Avenue Guitars in Edmonton.) Soon after the May '15 listing back in May, he decided he was going to to consign it to Stang Guitar Shop in Edmonton (with others in his herd) ... then decided to keep it. 

His Kijiji listing photos did get lifted by a Reverb.com seller soon after his May listing ... and that seller actually "sold" the guitar.  The 300 seller didn't know about the Reverb listing and got it straightened out (after I had inquired ... for a Registry update post.)

TMI I know ... here is the current ebay listing:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Custom-S … 9#shpCntId

(Not affiliated)

Edit post (9/8/15) ... I see an eBay Best Offer Accepted (listed price was $3699) occurred on 8/27/15.

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

648 (edited by jclark42796 2015-08-26 15:55:38)

PSA: Bonamassa #145 on Wildwood's site $5299
http://www.wildwoodguitars.com/products … 0&n=4#

Edit: I guess they sold it as the guitar is no longer listed.