Re: Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Registry (Serial Numbers "BONAMASSA XXX")

HellRot wrote:

Do we know who has number 100?

Unless the owner types in here for an update to the List created...Probably not

And so castles made of sand melts into the sea, eventually.........

When the list gets updated again, #125 was sold. I stopped in there about one year ago and it was gone.

I don't know what the deal is with #s 110 & 112. I emailed them a couple of times and never got an answer.
I think next time I'm up in Buffalo I'll try to find that store and see what's going on.

Major Tom to ground control...

Looks like #254 is up for a new home (will be it's 3rd from the description) on ebay.  (and maybe a spot on the Registry.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Les-paul … 1e76529d16

"I was in Space for less than 2 weeks … and suddenly Jeaniene’s back … half the Band is off the gd wagon … we have comedians opening for us … and the nice kid that ran our website is now a kleptof’nmaniac.  Boy ... did you guys miss me!!"  Phil Valentine - Road Manager - Staton House Band

JBLP#251 (unaged) ... thank you Ron.

RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Looks like #254 is up for a new home (will be it's 3rd from the description) on ebay.  (and maybe a spot on the Registry.)

Yes , I just saw this on e-bay, and even for the buy price of 3900, looks like a good deal for one of the 25 unaged models. (If it all checks out.)

joemags54 wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Yes , I just saw this on e-bay, and even for the buy price of 3900, looks like a good deal for one of the 25 unaged models. (If it all checks out.)

Shocked this is still available! yikes (My shocked face)

jclark42796 wrote:
joemags54 wrote:
RoadcaseBoy wrote:

Yeah wonder why?

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

cindyron wrote:
jclark42796 wrote:
joemags54 wrote:

Yeah wonder why?

Maybe it's because there are some many versions of the goldtop out there and they've satisfied the demand.  Maybe it's because Joe doesn't really play this particular goldtop that much, if at all recently.  Who knows, but the guitar looks clean and the price is right.  My guess is someone will eventually buy it.   This week I was considering selling mine, but with this market, I'll try to hold on to it and maybe things will improve.

jclark42796 wrote:
cindyron wrote:
jclark42796 wrote:

Yeah wonder why?

Maybe it's because there are some many versions of the goldtop out there and they've satisfied the demand.  Maybe it's because Joe doesn't really play this particular goldtop that much, if at all recently.  Who knows, but the guitar looks clean and the price is right.  My guess is someone will eventually buy it.   This week I was considering selling mine, but with this market, I'll try to hold on to it and maybe things will improve.

I don't know if you are aware but Gibson USA has a Bonamassa Goldtop out now (limited edition - 400) with the asymmetrical neck and JB Seymour Duncan pups. The Music Zoo is advertising them.

Major Tom to ground control...

RICjunkie wrote:
jclark42796 wrote:
cindyron wrote:

Yeah wonder why?

I don't know if you are aware but Gibson USA has a Bonamassa Goldtop out now (limited edition - 400) with the asymmetrical neck and JB Seymour Duncan pups. The Music Zoo is advertising them.

Yep, same ones that first showed up at Sweetwater.  With the epiphones and studios, then Wildwood gloss GTs, and now these, plenty of choices.   Given that so many are still sitting at WW, appears there's not much of a demand right now, just my observation.

514 (edited by joemags54 2013-01-15 05:12:26)

jclark42796 wrote:
cindyron wrote:
jclark42796 wrote:

Yeah wonder why?

You may have something here JC.
A bit of "marketing" confusion..... all in all, it's still 1 of only 25 gits made in it's first run of authorized production....(best I can tell).  P.S. love the "shocked" face.... here's ol' 272
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd31 … G00098.jpg

RICjunkie wrote:
jclark42796 wrote:
cindyron wrote:

Yeah wonder why?

-I heard this run of 400  Standards is limited to 100 available in the USA .....So it must be more directed to Europe getting the rest (300.)
Plus giving you perks of the CD collection, Tag Hauer sunglasses and a signed extra pickguard...looks the same as Sweetwater's Custom shop model.

I think the Goldtop thing may have simply run its course. At least for now.

Please, add my new acquisition to the list: number 100.

HellRot wrote:

Please, add my new acquisition to the list: number 100.

Oh, so THERE you are!   Congratulations hellrot!!! 

Please spill where and how you obtained her!  And post pics!

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

519 (edited by joemags54 2013-01-15 22:03:59)

Dear Mr B., could you find it in your heart to play your prototype, #001 or dad's #002, anytime soon? tongue
P.S. Congrat's Hellrot on the new git!. Welcome to "Club 300".

Thank you. I already have #213, so, it's a nice addition. smile

Got her in Moscow, Russia from the collector. All the docs and papers are with her. smile

521 (edited by airportdon 2013-01-16 07:37:55)

HellRot wrote:

Thank you. I already have #213, so, it's a nice addition. smile

Got her in Moscow, Russia from the collector. All the docs and papers are with her. smile

Congrats....you might want to add some S.Duncan/Joe.B Pups in the future.....they make a difference

Already ordered new electronics. smile Thanks!