Re: Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Registry (Serial Numbers "BONAMASSA XXX")

Thanks for updating Michael.
These are around 75 LPs listed so far.
I wonder where all the other 225 have gone...?

ALEX

...it's a musical journey
www.u2-experience.de

272 (edited by Woniron 2010-03-07 22:47:39)

Crazy Italy wrote:
BostonGuitar wrote:

better pics compiled:

Some better pics of such a unique and killer Lester:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/ … Better.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/ … etter2.jpg

This guitar is simply fantastic...I want one!!! big_smile
Do you Gibson 'll produce some other blue JBLP?

Ciao
Crazy Italy lol
JBLP#115

I got a chance to talk to Joe on Friday and he "let the cat out of the bag" that 50 blue JB's will be released soon.
Cheers

"Some folks twisted every day..."

Woniron wrote:

I got a chance to talk to Joe on Friday and he "let the cat out of the bag" that 50 blue JB's will be released soon.
Cheers

Oh no!! Oh yes!!! Oh no!!
Where to take the cash from?  roll
Great there some more blues!  big_smile
I'll try to get one of these. Hopefully a couple of them swap over to europe....

Alex

www.u2-experience.de

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Joe B
prototype, 001, 002, 003, 051

Damn he must know somebody! cool

Woniron wrote:
Crazy Italy wrote:
BostonGuitar wrote:

better pics compiled:

Some better pics of such a unique and killer Lester:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/ … Better.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/ … etter2.jpg

This guitar is simply fantastic...I want one!!! big_smile
Do you Gibson 'll produce some other blue JBLP?

Ciao
Crazy Italy lol
JBLP#115

Cheers

I knew with the popularity of the goldies that Gibson would do something. I'm just gald their not making MORE goldies, aged or un-aged.

Good Day All

I've got a 2006  Epi '58 Gold Top  Les Paul re-issue which Joe was kind enough to check out and

Autograph last Monday St. Patty's day in Riverside California at the Riverside Auditorium. It's got

the custom overwound Seymour Duncan 58 PAF's in chrome, and black Vol /Tone Knobs, Black

PUP selector ring, but white pickguard and pickup mounts, and Joe's "JOHN HANCOCK" on the

Pickguard. Joe said it was a nice guitar after playing it for a sec or two.....

Does that count???

Aussiemeats@aol.com

aussiemeats wrote:

Joe said it was a nice guitar after playing it for a sec or two.....
Does that count???

The question is, does that count for you?
Joe played your guitar. No matter what brand it is.
Probably he would have said nothing if he didn't like it.
That was a cool moment for you wasn't it? I would take it as that.  wink

Alex

www.u2-experience.de

aussiemeats wrote:

Good Day All

I've got a 2006  Epi '58 Gold Top  Les Paul re-issue which Joe was kind enough to check out and

Autograph last Monday St. Patty's day in Riverside California at the Riverside Auditorium. It's got

the custom overwound Seymour Duncan 58 PAF's in chrome, and black Vol /Tone Knobs, Black

PUP selector ring, but white pickguard and pickup mounts, and Joe's "JOHN HANCOCK" on the

Pickguard. Joe said it was a nice guitar after playing it for a sec or two.....

Does that count???

Aussiemeats@aol.com

It's counts for the Epi Gold Top signed by Joe Registry.

Enjoy your guitar, I'M jealous because you got to see the show and happy that Joe signed your guitar.

Now go and get a real one.  big_smile 

Take care and congratulations,
Bill

279 (edited by aussiemeats 2010-03-20 17:46:22)

Of course it counts to me! Although I agree, not in this thread. Maybe  "The guitars signed by

Joe Bonamassa" registry thread. What about it? Maybe that would be an interesting Thread as

well. Is there one already?

and Yeah I've had two L.P's both '74's, 1 Twentieth Anniversary Black Beauty (Stolen) and 1 '74

Cherry Sunburst, which I hocked during bad times. I will purchase another, maybe when the

next run of JB LP's comes out...although in 1975 I paid $450.00 both each of those guitars

mentioned above, the new ones are 5-6 times or better then that.

Cheers all!

Well I just struck a deal for 061 aged............dang it Joe Like I already dont have enough guitars........but no Goldies  big_smile Should be here next week for my three day approval. Will update next week!

281 (edited by RICjunkie 2010-03-21 21:09:53)

MarkL wrote:

Well I just struck a deal for 061 aged............dang it Joe Like I already dont have enough guitars........but no Goldies  big_smile Should be here next week for my three day approval. Will update next week!

There's no way you're gonna send it back brother!  wink Welcome to a pretty exclusive club!  smile

As has been mentioned elsewhere, when it comes time to have Joe sign it, you should contact Rachel at J&R beforehand.
She will get you an appointment on Joe's schedule. Usually best to get it done before the show as you can get admitted for the sound check.

Major Tom to ground control...

282 (edited by MarkL 2010-03-23 05:51:59)

RICjunkie wrote:
MarkL wrote:

There's no way you're gonna send it back brother!  wink Welcome to a pretty exclusive club!  smile

As has been mentioned elsewhere, when it comes time to have Joe sign it, you should contact Rachel at J&R beforehand.
She will get you an appointment on Joe's schedule. Usually best to get it done before the show as you can get admitted for the sound check.

Man your preachin at the choir now.....I already have 3 LPs and a few other assorted guits LOL met with Joe in Riverside and had him sign the pickguard and gold COA plaque for my 50th anniversary 59 historic. I an intrigued as I understand its basically a 57 goldie historic with a 59 neck carve and I havent tried a BBucker 3 yet either. Friday is the day will keep ya posted........I have a sneaking suspicion it might be staying. Honestly you really have to look hard for these. They just arent too many up for sale these days.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a291/ … C01469.jpg

MarkL wrote:
RICjunkie wrote:
MarkL wrote:

Man your preachin at the choir now.....I already have 3 LPs and a few other assorted guits LOL met with Joe in Riverside and had him sign the pickguard and gold COA plaque for my 50th anniversary 59 historic. I an intrigued as I understand its basically a 57 goldie historic with a 59 neck carve and I havent tried a BBucker 3 yet either. Friday is the day will keep ya posted........I have a sneaking suspicion it might be staying. Honestly you really have to look hard for these. They just arent too many up for sale these days.

The Plumbing Business must be GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! Great Pict Mark..you do have quite a collection

Nice meeting you in Riverside.

rob

MarkL wrote:
RICjunkie wrote:
MarkL wrote:

Fantastic rig man. You need a JB LP...
Ciao
Crazy Italy

NOI CREDIAMO NEL BLUES

285 (edited by MarkL 2010-03-24 18:12:59)

aussiemeats wrote:
MarkL wrote:
RICjunkie wrote:

The Plumbing Business must be GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! Great Pict Mark..you do have quite a collection

Nice meeting you in Riverside.

rob

Hey there!! pleasure meeting you as well sure was fun to meet Joe. LOL yea it is but I work hard and have arthiritis in the hand to show for it........everything has a cost big_smile as BB says payin the cost to be da boss. I hung them so they are with in grasp at anytime and all get played all the time. Plus during earthquakes they just swing a little big_smile . Off to the side not in that pic I also have a 64 Deluxe Reverb, Mission amp 5E3 and a Brownnote 22/33 ODS (Dumble type circuit)that I built oh and a 68 Champ. The Tele on my wall I built as well. I like playin and building rescuing old amps breathing life back into them I dont mod em just freshen em up they way Leo had em then crankin em up. I get some cool stereo flavors Im eyeing a Marshall class 5 these days. If I keep the JB Im gonna have fix up a few kitchens for some more scratch. big_smile

# 161 here.  I met Joe in KS at a show and had my pick guard with me for him to sign.  Now, on my way to the Fayetteville, AR show for the Meet & Greet to have Joe sign the head stock.  I love this guitar.

Here's a cool picture I took:   http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/tt17 … G_1232.jpg

Joe Bonamassa, THE King of the Blues.

Very cool toddf007!!!  Looks beautiful!

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

288 (edited by MarkL 2010-03-29 23:09:42)

Its official Im now the owner of #061!

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a291/ … C01514.jpg