Re: Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Registry (Serial Numbers "BONAMASSA XXX")

Joe and RikEmmett Fan ´s numbers are interchanged i think ?
Joe has written 051 is his and somewhere here i have read that a person has ask if it has some spezial ?Question for it self
but intressting to me big_smile
i think you owners clear up the Produkt Number question
in  the list    tongue

164 (edited by Michael 2009-09-02 22:41:24)

# 014 (yes number 14) is up on ebay .....  thought you might be interested in such a low #

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-Custom-shop- … 286.c0.m14

................... Michael

plus there's another one in the mid 100's for sale too

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-Joe-Bonamass … 500wt_1182

this one's on e-bay... mid 100's.... never played.... it boggles my mind that someone would buy it, never play it, and try to flip it for a profit.

-E

"It makes it sound like the amp is about ready to explode, that's because it IS about ready to explode." -Joe

"I've come all the way from Colorado... Long way from my home. Give me the hammer that killed John Henry..." The Ballad Of John Henry

I found another one this afternoon. #028 is living at the Guitar Center in Arlington Heights, Illinois.

Major Tom to ground control...

167 (edited by mjmtri 2009-09-15 22:52:31)

Hi All!!  I am the proud new owner of #265 unaged and perfect big_smile
Michael
Alabama

Very nice! I DIG the unaged models, take some pictures!

"Music is the only thing that you can share with a million million people and you don't lose, you gain. It helps you to get energy and to live long, because when your soul is very happy then you don't want to die." - Ali Akbar Khan

Danny! wrote:

Will do - the only problem now is I want an aged one to match!!  This is a sickness....

Tell me about the autograph thing - Joe will sign the guitar if you take it to the concert???
M

The sweetest sickness there is!

I haven't been following this thread for all 12 pages, but yeah if Joe sticks around (which he does most of the time) I'm sure he'd gladly sign it for you.

"Music is the only thing that you can share with a million million people and you don't lose, you gain. It helps you to get energy and to live long, because when your soul is very happy then you don't want to die." - Ali Akbar Khan

mjmtri wrote:
Danny! wrote:

Will do - the only problem now is I want an aged one to match!!  This is a sickness....

Tell me about the autograph thing - Joe will sign the guitar if you take it to the concert???
M

See an earlier post in this thread by me - you need to contact J&R Adventures (Joe's label) and get an appointment set up. You can email Melissa through the forum and she can set it up. Just let her know which concert you will be attending.

172 (edited by Danny! 2009-09-15 23:22:01)

Woah no way? You can't just walk up with a guitar if he's hanging out after? I didn't realize signing a guitar was such a big thing! Is it specifically because you're dealing with Joe's signatures?

Danny! wrote:

Woah no way? You can't just walk up with a guitar if he's hanging out after? I didn't realize signing a guitar was such a big thing!

I was lucky to catch Joe online earlier this year and IM'd him about having him sign Spider's JBLP (that was before I got mine); Joe was cool with it and said to meet him out by the tour bus after the show. I guess things are changing now. Joe is playing bigger venues and such. Best to go through the official channels I think.

174 (edited by Danny! 2009-09-15 23:26:55)

No doubt, if it makes things easier then going through the official channels is no problem, I just don't understand the reasoning behind having official channels for this kind of thing.

Melissa told me that J&R has a policy about Joe signing JBLPs. I mean if you show up in the autograph line with any guitar I'm sure Joe would sign it but for his "300" you get to spend a couple of minutes with him and he'll check yours out. It's great to own a JBLP; it's quite on another level to have one that he's signed and actually played for a couple of minutes! smile

mjmtri wrote:

Michael
Alabama

Hi ya there namesake .... are you Fatstratdaddy (cos he claims he has #265 too) did you buy it from him ?

..................... Michael

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

RICjunkie wrote:

Melissa told me that J&R has a policy about Joe signing JBLPs. I mean if you show up in the autograph line with any guitar I'm sure Joe would sign it but for his "300" you get to spend a couple of minutes with him and he'll check yours out. It's great to own a JBLP; it's quite on another level to have one that he's signed and actually played for a couple of minutes! smile

I guess you get your money's worth then!

178 (edited by mjmtri 2009-09-16 01:40:17)

Michael wrote:
mjmtri wrote:

Michael
Alabama

Hi ya there namesake .... are you Fatstratdaddy (cos he claims he has #265 too) did you buy it from him ?

..................... Michael

I purchased it from Fatstratdaddy - he purchased it new from Wildwood - it doesn't look like he played it very much - it is excellent condition - perfect for me to "age" naturally!
M

Has anyone else noticed that Joe has put cream plastic parts on at least one of his Signature guitars? I have seen it twice, once in a magazine and once in a YouTube video from Japan. It looks great, but I like the way the black sort of sets my JBLP apart from the rest.

wharris wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that Joe has put cream plastic parts on at least one of his Signature guitars? I have seen it twice, once in a magazine and once in a YouTube video from Japan. It looks great, but I like the way the black sort of sets my JBLP apart from the rest.

Yes, I noticed that as well - I sure hope the original version sticks around for a while - the black looks amazing!!