Great tone, on the electric stuff, and I'm a big fan of electric blues

but after playin this CD over and over again, find myself walkin
around singin "Tammmmpp em up solid"
cool tune and catchy

P.S. I ordered the CD from amazon.com.uk, patient guy that I am
had it in 6 days

great stuff

Re: Some Fantastic stuff on the new CD

Me too! I love everything on the cd, wish I could hear it all live, but Tamp em up was my first choice for what to add to the set list.
Julie in Green Bay

I think that most of the material off "You and Me" could be performed live and sound just fine. The songs might not sound exactly like the record but that's ok. I would like to see Joe work up a solo acoustic arrangement of "Asking around for you." That could be a great live song. Another option would be a solo acoustic open, bring in the bass and drum during the middle of the song, and either complete the song together or return to a solo acoustic finish. It could work either way...

Hey Rick,

Could you please reply with exact web address for Amazon in the UK. I am having trouble getting to their site.

I don't want to wait for the CD either. I heard some of the new tunes at the IMAC show and they are great. Reading your post has got my curiousity going once again.

Many thanks,

Pat

sure....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI … 14-1302842

cheers

Rick,

Thanks very much. The link was perfect.

I ordered three from the UK (me, my wife and our son!).

Can't wait.

Thanks again.

Pat

I got mine from Amazon in Germany, but still going to buy a couple at the release date in the U.S.  Great CD, Pat you will enjoy for sure...

Music is good for the Soul...

Release date of 06/06; we all need to buy a few for gifts and to have a few spares around.

PC

lol

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

I've been listening to the new CD for about a month now (Internet sample) and was able to purchase a signed copy before the U.S. release date at the Raue Center show.  While getting it signed I wish I would have taken the time to ask Joe about the cover version of Led Zeppelin's Tea For One.  I just can't get over how much it sounds like a vintage Robin Trower song.  Joe's tone and phrasing are simply amazing, and Doug Henthorn's vocals only reinforce the Trower connection.  Brilliant cover!

Django is a haunting instrumental that I seem to play frequently as well.  Also, teaming up with Pat Thrall on Bridge To Better Days brought back some of my Pat Travers Band memories.  Pat is a good guitarist and it was nice to hear from him again.  You & Me is truly a great CD.

Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Reissue, Gibson LP Standard Faded CSB, Gibson Gary Moore LP Standard, Epi Joe Bonamassa GT LP, Epi Zakk Wylde LP, Dean Michael Schenker Flying V, Jackson Randy Rhoads V, ESP/LTD George Lynch Kamikaze, EVH Striped Series R/B/W, Fender/Squire John 5 Telecaster, Fender Joe Strummer Relic Telecaster

I keep singing Tamp em Up Solid around the house, too... I love the new CD but I REALLY love how Joe can play an acoustic guitar. (got my alarm clock set to play Palm Trees, Helicopters and Gasoline at 5 o clock every morning...)

It got me to thinking that I would love to hear a stripped down album from Joe, just an acoustic guitar and his voice- could be just me, though...

I know it might not fit with the whole electric blues trio thing he has going on, but I know it would be an amazing set of recordings!

A.J. wrote:

I keep singing Tamp em Up Solid around the house, too... I love the new CD but I REALLY love how Joe can play an acoustic guitar. (got my alarm clock set to play Palm Trees, Helicopters and Gasoline at 5 o clock every morning...)

It got me to thinking that I would love to hear a stripped down album from Joe, just an acoustic guitar and his voice- could be just me, though...

I know it might not fit with the whole electric blues trio thing he has going on, but I know it would be an amazing set of recordings!

Hi A.J.- Love the acoustic idea and have thought before of how great a "Joe Bonamassa Unplugged" CD would be!  Some current songs reworked, new ones or covers added...voila'...a formula for adding some new fans to the following and an acoustic guitar endorsement...

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/