Re: Royal Albert Hall ..... ( Roll Call )

With names like Bad Kitty, Lil Eddy. Bizzer and Sharon B., I think we will have a rockin box...We look forward to meeting you guys too...We're going to the pre-concert concert at Dinwiddy's on Sunday and to the post concert that Michael is hosting...We will be on a 2 week vacation...See you soon...

Bizzer/The Other Joe B.

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me...and, I'm feelin good

The Other Joe B. wrote:

With names like Bad Kitty, Lil Eddy. Bizzer and Sharon B., I think we will have a rockin box...We look forward to meeting you guys too...We're going to the pre-concert concert at Dinwiddy's on Sunday and to the post concert that Michael is hosting...We will be on a 2 week vacation...See you soon...

Bizzer/The Other Joe B.

Bizzer,

My hubby and I are leaving Seattle on May 1 and will be there through May 13, leaving on May 14.  Joe is the Historic Highlight Of Course on May 4 (and the After Party With the ST Members) and the rest of the time we'll be sightseeing in London and day trips to places like Stonehenge, Bath, Battle, etc.  We've never been outside the USA (except Canada and Mexico) and never owned a passport until December 2008 when we got brand spankin' new ones for "The Trip!"

Where are you and the Mrs. staying?  We'll be at The Rembrandt, across the street from the Victoria and Albert Museum.  We should do dinner some night at a pub or two!

Bad Kitty & Lil' E
(Jeri-Beth & Mel)  cool

"Joe Rocks!" -- You can quote us on that!
Lil' Eddie and The Baaaaad Kitty
WhoodooVoodooLounge 
JBLP #26 (aged)  cool

Bad Kitty and Lil'E,

How coincidental...This is our first trip overseas too...We got our first passports for the RAH show too...We are getting so pumped I can't stand it...We're finallizing things with a travel agent as I speak...I'll let you know where we are staying soon...Sounds like we're doing some similiar things...We are hitting Scotland and Ireland too...We're taking a day trip to Liverpool to do the Beatles tour...If you guys can do the pre show to see Aynsley Lister, get tickets and do it...I have his new CD and it is great...Great warmup for Joe...There will be a lot of Forum members there...Stay tuned...

Bizzer (Joe) and Sharon

The Other Joe B. wrote:

Bad Kitty and Lil'E,

How coincidental...This is our first trip overseas too...We got our first passports for the RAH show too...We are getting so pumped I can't stand it...We're finallizing things with a travel agent as I speak...I'll let you know where we are staying soon...Sounds like we're doing some similiar things...We are hitting Scotland and Ireland too...We're taking a day trip to Liverpool to do the Beatles tour...If you guys can do the pre show to see Aynsley Lister, get tickets and do it...I have his new CD and it is great...Great warmup for Joe...There will be a lot of Forum members there...Stay tuned...

Bizzer (Joe) and Sharon

Excellent (on your first trip overseas too)!  Did you mean Dingwalls (instead of Dinwiddies?) where Aynsley Lister is playing?  I'm checking out tickets for it too.

Bad Kitty

"Joe Rocks!" -- You can quote us on that!
Lil' Eddie and The Baaaaad Kitty
WhoodooVoodooLounge 
JBLP #26 (aged)  cool

Bad Kitty,

Dingwalls it is...My bad...Sharon and I are staying at the Grosvenor near Buckingham Palace 4/22-4/24 and then at the Radison Eduardian Vanderbilt 5/2-5/6...Looking forward to meeting you guys...

Bizzer (Joe)

Just realised I never added my name to this list.

Arena B , Row 20, Seats 13 & 14

Also Dingwalls Tickets for the Sunday Night :-)

Pete & Carole

BluesMan wrote:

Well, it's all set. Flying with Bill S., Jamie, Patty and Rhonda. All staying in The Hyde Park Towers Hotel for the nights of May 4th and 5th.

Now can relax and dream of the things to come..........:)

Roy

P.S. Rocket, where are you?

Sitting behind you, pulling your ticket out of your shirt pocket, tapping an angel of an usher onth eshoulder and ejecting you from "my" seat, and later banging on the door of your hotel room at some unbelievably late or too early heh heh, hour(s), and....more to come

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”