Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

FILM IT......FILM IT.......FILM IT!!!

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

In HD!!!!

Doug

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

hi there
been a joe fan since june last year when i met my now husband.
seen him 4 times now
and wow! what a player and such a lovely bloke as well
brilliant band too!


really hope to get to the RAH gig but as much as its wonderful he s made, it cant help felin the loss of him playing smaller (get close up)venues.
guess thats being selfish tho lol
marg

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

i ll be sitting on the phone from 9am!

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

maggieann wrote:

hi there
been a joe fan since june last year when i met my now husband.
seen him 4 times now
and wow! what a player and such a lovely bloke as well
brilliant band too!


really hope to get to the RAH gig but as much as its wonderful he s made, it cant help felin the loss of him playing smaller (get close up)venues.
guess thats being selfish tho lol
marg

You must have a really strong relationship there Maggieann, to only see your bloke 4 times in five months! Most women would kill for a relationship like that. A guitar player too - fantastic! So you always chat to him on the phone at 9am?

Only joshing! Couldn't resist that!

Geoff O

Visit my Casino Images website http://www.casino-images.com/

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

jim m wrote:

As we all know the announcement was made in Birmingham about the RAH date. I have been in contact with Rachel who gave me the official OK to confirm here. It was hoped to be announced to the Street Team first as we like to be the place for all the up to date information.

I did ask questions about onsale dates and the possibility for a section reserved for Streat Teamers. I hope to get the onsale date information today. As for the special reserved section that may or may not be possible. That question may not be answered by the onsale date. It would be advised to purchase tickets as soon as they become available.

I did inquire about those traveling internationally being assured a seat. Again that is in the works. As far as any organization of hotels or travel arrangements being made through the Street Team or through Joe's management is highly unlikely.

Again. We are trying to get you info for an onsale date. I requested that information sent to the Street Team first if possible. When the date is announced if you are planning on attending buy your tickets as soon as possible.

So do you think Carnegie Hall can be not too far in the future? Just a thought. I know the LIVE album just came out but.......Joe Bonamassa LIVE from Royal Albert Hall has such a nice ring to it!

"Is it the new blues mobile or what?"                                                                                                                                                                                                     "Fix the cigarette lighter."

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

I had the IPod set on shuffle this morning on my drive to work and a song off Canned Heat's "Boogie House Tapes" set came on.  "London Blues"!  Was that a good or bad omen I won't know until the 21st I guess. Whether I'll be seeing some blues in London or I'll be having them cuz I won't be going!

Major Tom to ground control...

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

Geoff wrote:
maggieann wrote:

hi there
been a joe fan since june last year when i met my now husband.
seen him 4 times now
and wow! what a player and such a lovely bloke as well
brilliant band too!


really hope to get to the RAH gig but as much as its wonderful he s made, it cant help felin the loss of him playing smaller (get close up)venues.
guess thats being selfish tho lol
marg

You must have a really strong relationship there Maggieann, to only see your bloke 4 times in five months! Most women would kill for a relationship like that. A guitar player too - fantastic! So you always chat to him on the phone at 9am?

Only joshing! Couldn't resist that!

lol
but you are correct: my husband is a guitarist !

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

TRDB,

Do we need to call the RAH on the 21st or can we order on line?...Thanks...

Bizzer

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

bizzer wrote:

TRDB,

Do we need to call the RAH on the 21st or can we order on line?...Thanks...

Bizzer

I believe you will be able to order online with no problem.

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

I just trimmed my nails (I do them to the cuticle because of how I use my fingers for work), so now I'm chewing my fingers off in nervous excitement! I may have no fingers to dial / type by next Friday!! Somebody get me a cheeseburger!!! And an extra ticket (Snagelpuss voice) ON THE ROOF, IN THE BASEMENT, OR IN THE RESTROOM EVEN!!! WOW! Oh yeah, Don't forget the Guitar Player poll is HERE (post info later) again (hint) and Blueswax nominations in a few months (hint). And don't forget MY ticket. I'll have an extra, YOURS if I can get ANY!
Rock On, Share the Faith, and pass the smelling salts,
Rocket cool

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

The RAH has it's own website and you can order online or you can phone. Line up at the box office if your in the vicinity. Do all 3 if you can!

TRDB

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

I'm going to try and trade a trip to hawaii for the RAH...by that I meen take Deb to Hawaii, and I go solo to England....I got to go by myself, I need very little sleep and I really want to get in as much as possble...anyone want to hang with me...I do imitations, buy your meals, pay for all you souveniers...and am generally annoying some times

Shred

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

hmmmmm...I think I'm going solo as well, but I'm looking for a female roommate. smile

Shredit wrote:

I'm going to try and trade a trip to hawaii for the RAH...by that I meen take Deb to Hawaii, and I go solo to England....I got to go by myself, I need very little sleep and I really want to get in as much as possble...anyone want to hang with me...I do imitations, buy your meals, pay for all you souveniers...and am generally annoying some times

Shred

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

I'm going, but I think my son is also going.  Shred, I remember you like baseball - I can give him to you - he is also a baseball fanatic and I'll meet up with Angela.  I'm sure when this all settles out there will be lots of different  "arrangements" made.  I'll sleep on the sidewalk if I have to!  [I know - it's probably illegal.]

Gotta get those tickets first.

Sandy

"There's a lot of people that are in so much of a hurry to be, I guess, to be famous or that they don't want to take the time to learn to play and do all that.They'd rather just knock it down off a computer and maybe get on a game show and get famous..That's fine if that's what you want to do.
"We're more old school than that. We like creating the sounds."  - Tom Petty

34 (edited by Ges 2008-11-14 14:59:44)

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

A Monday gig means I'll have to go without wife (a teacher and will be working on Tuesday) and Son (at college Tuesday). They are several Joe gig vets.

A Sunday gig means we can all go. Be a part of history. Yes I think it will be THAT good.

A Sunday and Monday gig means.........oh drat. How can I tell them they can't go wink




vickyh31 wrote:

A show on Sunday 3rd and one on Monday 4th would be pretty cool - i'd definitely be up for both

Maybe one i'd stand, one i'd sit to get the perspective (assuming I can get in at all that is)

Joe would sell out both no probs

Just hope there's plenty of merch - Its really great when you've got allocated seating as you can check out the merch without losing your place (usually i'm hanging onto the stage (or the barrier about 8 feet from the stage at the NEC sad))

Vicky

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

I am going to be in paramedic school during this show :-( I am absolutely devistated

Block inlay Gibson ES-335, 50th anniversary American Strat, '61 RI White SG, '62 RI Relic Strat, Replica Korina Flying V, Gold Tone Paul Beard Resonator,  '58 Les Paul RI, American Highway 1 Fender Strat, Breedlove Acoustic, Stonetree Joe Bonamassa Custom, HIWATT Lead 100R, Reeves Custom 30.

Re: Royal Albert Hall May 4th 2009

Hi everbody,I just phoned the RAH to ask why the gig hasn`t been scheduled on their web site and was told "dont know".

Where that leaves us for on line booking I`m not sure.They did confirm the 21st for telephone bookings though.If anyone can update on this I would be grateful...........Cant Wait!!!!! Regards Glyn and Jo.