Re: Naptown 10-20

Hi Mark!! I'm looking at the Ram's Head napkin w/e-mails as I write. Thanks for signing in. I hope your B-day tour was a blast. It was a stellar night!!! I'll see you at the Birchmere for sure. Say Hi to Kris.     Cathy

What a nice clip of a great song.  I love the solo starting about the 5:07 to 6:00 minute mark.  Jane you are too funny.... you go girl...

Music is good for the Soul...

Upsetme wrote:

Susan (hi Ken)- if it's any consolation, Carmine mentioned how cold a winter in Europe can be and I reminded him to lobby for a post tour visit to sunny Florida. The mini FL tour last spring was great wasn't it? Nothing like warm gentle breezes wafting thru the palm trees to thaw you out.

Tim

I don't know how I missed this post, but you're right Tim.  It's time for another mini Florida tour.  Winters in Florida are the best.  I just heard Joe say in an interview that some of the songs recorded on the  LFNIP cd were recorded in Florida.  I keep listening to the cd and I can't tell which ones they were.  But, I'll bet some of them were from the Jacksonville show.  That show was simply mind blowing.

Hope to see you guys at a show soon and I hope it will be in Florida.  Hint... Hint... wink

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"