Re: Congratulations Patty

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

Almost forgot, I asked Joe about autographing all the CD's going to the soldiers and it was like this, "Oh yeah I can do that.  Bring them with you to the show Patty."  That spoke volumes to me of what a great soul Joe Bonamassa possesses.  The B.E.S.T.

No surprise there. Joe is quite simply what the English would call, a diamond geezer.

See if you can arrange for the presentation somewhere so that Rhonda can take the pics!

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Congratulations Patty!!!! I know of no other more deserving of this honor.

Enjoy your new guitar and your moment on stage. I'm looking forward to seeing pics or video of the event.

pattyluvsjoe wrote:

All of you, many many many heartfelt thanks for your kind words.  I am absolutely humbled and I am still in a state of dis-belief on the guitar. Big hugs and thanks to all who were behind the workings of the Affiliate Program.   Haven't had the chance yet to make up my mind on where & when. Consulted with Joe & the band...different ideas, but ultimately back in my hands...Joe said, You pick the place Patty and we'll figure out the formalities.  He made it sound so easy smile   Have to work around 3 different work schedules....let the juggling begin.... It's an overwhelming choice to make....I've got to shake the "tired cobwebs" from my thinking process.........love, luv, and more love to all of you.....  Patty

P.S.  Personal emails, I will get back to all of you soon.   Promise.

Almost forgot, I asked Joe about autographing all the CD's going to the soldiers and it was like this, "Oh yeah I can do that.  Bring them with you to the show Patty."  That spoke volumes to me of what a great soul Joe Bonamassa possesses.  The B.E.S.T.

Patty,

Awesome, girl!  You're the BIG winner!  You got the prize because you earned it ten times over!  And, for Joe to take the time to sign all of the CDs without a moments hesitation when you asked, speaks volumes about his great, humble personality that we all love!

Enjoy your new guitar and we can't wait to see the pictures of you with Joe and your new "baby!"

Bad Kitty
Street Team

"Joe Rocks!" -- You can quote us on that!
Lil' Eddie and The Baaaaad Kitty
WhoodooVoodooLounge 
JBLP #26 (aged)  cool

Patty

It's all been said really but what fantastic news.
I don't think there's a more deserving person on the forum smile

Justice is done.

Commiserations to the person who sold second most !!
Best not to know really.

What a night the presentation will be.
Pictures of your beaming face and the guitar please.
Hope you choose to get it on stage with Joe. What an experience.

Great of Joe to sign all the CDs.
It's no surprise to us on here I bet.

Hey hey hey  Patty !!!

Well done

congrats!

treat it like a baby and it will make you proud.

all the best
graeme

Blues is the spice of life, Live it, Love it, Feel it, Play it.

Massive congrats Patty!! You ROCK & so does the guitar!!

Wonderful idea to send Joe's CD to the troops too and as always typical of Joe's kindness to sign them.

Hope the show was a blast!! Heck, what do I mean "hope"? Of course it was!!!! big_smile big_smile

Congrats again to such a deserving winner, the presentation is gonna be AWESOME!

xxx

Cheshire_Lass/Libby smile  (Bonabaptised: 22 Feb '08)

If I'm alive when I'm 99 I'm still gonna be saying, "Remember 4th May 2009 when we saw Joe at the RAH... what a night that was!"

Patty,
I haven't been checking the forum lately due to my work schedule and I am so behind on what is going on.  I was thrilled to find out that you won the contest!  As everyone else has said, it couldn't have gone to a more deserving person.  It's extra special that it went to a musician too.  I know you were a music major and you play(ed) bass.  Guess you'll have to learn guitar now.

"There is nothing to it.  You only have to hit the right notes at the right time and the instrument plays itself."---Johann Sebastian Bach

It's Cleveland or Bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya' know those butterflies I get, they are all over the place.   smile

p. ? cool

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

45 (edited by srxman2001 2008-10-05 20:57:13)

Congrats Patty!!  If I recognize you at the HOB Cleveland show ,  Ill  buy you drink!!  Where are your seats at?  Will you be picking up your JB Les Paul there?

Doug

srxman2001 wrote:

Congrats Patty!!  If I recognize you at the HOB Cleveland show ,  Ill  buy you drink!!  Where are your seats at?  Will you be picking up your JB Les Paul there?

I don't know where my seat is at yet. And yes, I will be picking up that beautiful JB Les Paul there.  I do hope I get to meet you, too.  smile  p.l.j.

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

47 (edited by srxman2001 2008-10-06 10:52:36)

So the lady walking around with the JB Les Paul will be you.  You'll stick out like a sore thumb!!! LOL

Doug

Patty - you are the one that HAD to win that guitar, you deserve it so much! You´re a star!! smile smile smile

Don´t forget to ask Rhonda to take pictures of the big event!

I think we´re all very happy that you are the one who won this ......... smile

Eva

Patty,

How cool is that!...I will be at the Cleveland HOB on Thursday to hopefully personally congratulate you...

Bizzer

Oh my gosh, I can't even begin to tell you all how excited I am getting.  And it will be so much fun meeting up with all of you JoeHio friends.  Many thanks to all who are extending such warm welcomes to Ohio. And to see Joe two weeks in a row....pure heaven....I can't even talk about the guitar, because it makes my head spin.......I am just so grateful to Joe and all of the others who are behind the scenes on this.  Awesome, truly awesome.
                                                Taking deep breaths in Iowa
                                                                   Patty

P.S.  And I am so tickled that my sister Bev is flying the leg from Chicago to Cleveland with
        me. 

P.S.P.S.  And I just want to thank all of you again for your well-wishes & kindness.
             Mucho luv to all of you.............................................................p.l.j.

Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Kudos on the guitar.  Is this going to be the living room focus with the plexiglass case?  Or are you going to learn to play?  Once again kudos.

Awestruck

OH PATTY!!!!!  Wow!!!  I've been away, but WHAT a FANTASTIC PIECE OF NEWS this was!!!  I cannot imagine that beautiful guitar going to anyone more deserving and APPRECIATIVE than you!  I really can't!!!  'Twas meant to be!!!

How I would LOVE to be there to see the grand presentation itself...... I'm SO happy that Melissa will be there to document it for us all.  Remember to breathe, but don't hyperventilate!!!!  Just relax, if at all possible, take in every detail, absorb it ALL, try NOT to be nervous...... you KNOW that Joe will take very good care of you, and make it all EASY and WONDERFUL and oh-so-memorable.

I am SO HAPPY for you!!!!  Yippppppeeeeee, yahooooo!!!!!

Many of us will be there in spirit with you - grinning from ear to ear and clapping 'til our hands are PINK!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS and MUCH LOVE TO YOU!!!!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

53 (edited by TieDyeVikki 2008-10-10 01:05:27)

Patty, sorry for my late congrats, but I wasn't around for about 10 days due to computer problems.  Anyway, good job!  And what a great idea about the troops... now that's what I call a win-win-win situation... for Joe, the troops, and you!  smile

--Vik cool

PS:  And kudos to the runners up, Jane and Mshamel... you both did a great job too and should be proud.  Actually, this goes out to everyone else participating in the affiliate program too... it's a great marketing approach, and everyone together helped it to succeed.  smile