Re: my pesopicks

TO PHATPHIL, SORRY AGAIN FOR TAKING SO LONG TO FILL YOUR ORDER AND I HOPE THE "PESOPICKS" ARE WORKING OUT FOR YOU, IF NOT OR YOU HAVE ANY IMPROVEMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE, LET ME KNOW, I TAKE ALL INFO FROM GUITAR PLAYERS INTO CONSIDERATION IN THE MAKING OF MY "PESOPICKS" AND TO BUDDA, IF YOU READ THIS THANKS FOR THE "GOOD" WORD ON MY PRODUCTS AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IT DOES TAKE TO MAKE A CUSTOM SOMETHING-OR-OTHER, JUST TO LET YOU AND OTHER PEOPLE KNOW, IT TAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 HOURS OF PURE HAND LABOR TO PRODUCE JUST ONE OF MY "PESOPICKS". THIS IS NO B.S.. I MAKE THESE THINGS STRICTLY BY HAND AND IN MY GARAGE, AND WITH LOTS OF ORDERS COMING IN I DO GET BEHIND, BEING I'M JUST A ONE MAN SHOW, HOPEFULLY IN THE FUTURE I CAN AFFORD TO HIRE SOME HELP, AND I REFUSE TO GO " AUTOMATED" TO FILL THE NEEDS OF "BACKORDERS", SO BUDDA, FOR THE UNDERSTANDING OF MY SITUATION I WILL GIVE YOU A "PESOPICK" FREE OF CHARGE IF YOU EMAIL ME WITH YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS, GO TO:www.pesopicks.com FOR MY EMAIL AND PH.# AND ADDRESS, AND THANKS FOR ALL THOSE THAT HAVE ORDERED MY "PESOPICKS" AND TO YOU PHATPHIL FOR BEING SO PATIENT WITH ME

pesopickdude
I'm glad things turned out for all parties involved.  I'm sure you can understand Phatphil's frustration.

The main thing to a successful business is customer service amd communication is the key to any good customer service.  If orders are falling behind longer than expected it will never hurt to call or email the client just to let him know that he/she wasn't forgotten about.

Good luck with the business.

39 (edited by roknroll10 2013-04-10 15:08:38)

hell,im his brother,i had six to begin with i aquired over the years and gave them to famous guitarist in person to help promote his buiss.,,joe satriani,frank marino,steve vai,gary hoey ,and even billy g himself, i gave billy,who is supposedly promoting his pick,his 2nd ever pick,but my bro stuart ( pesopick dude) was with me,i took him to show,(thats how he got introduced to billy g and started making picks for him in the 1st place,because of me !!) and others because i could not get a pick from him in time for other shows,stu said (give them 1 of yours and i will pay you back)years have gone by and i finally got 1 that i had to bug,and bug him for till he finally gave me 1 out of the 6 i gave away to promote him,i did,nt mind giving them away because i was giving something cool to my favorite musicians,but thats not the point,then he uses my photo of me and frank marino holding the pick i gave frank, on his myspace page and cut me out of the picture,when i told him that was my picture to put me back in the photo if he wanted use it ,he blockrd me on facebook,his own bro,i am a fellow musician myself,(drummer),i thought it would,nt hurt to get a little recognition myself,after all it was i that got him started by promoting his pesopicks by giving them to these great guitarist in the 1st place,pesodude, my bro ,did,nt go to any of these shows,i did !!,what did i get out of the deal,satisfaction of giving some of my favorite musicians a great gift,doubt i,ll ever get my picks replaced,thats my bro,some dude that makes peso picks,later

As WC Fields would say "there's a sucker born every day". Why hasn't this guy been banned? Who would EVER buy from here now?

Alan

5 year old zombie thread is ALIVE !!!

JBLP Gold Top #129 - redubbed "#1 in Oz"

Devan wrote:

You have to shoot it IN THE HEAD! Doesn't anybody around here watch The Walking Dead?   wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Coach305 wrote:
Devan wrote:

You have to shoot it IN THE HEAD! Doesn't anybody around here watch The Walking Dead?   wink

And then -- to be really sure -- wear a necklace of garlic and plunge a wooden stake through his heart.

bump827 wrote:

As WC Fields would say "there's a sucker born every day". Why hasn't this guy been banned? Who would EVER buy from here now?

I guess I like Zombies. smile

jim m wrote:
bump827 wrote:

I guess I like Zombies. smile

OK gotcha lol

Alan

I ordered my first pesopick from "pesopickdude" in 2010.  Living in Europe the first shipment got lost by USPS according to Stuart Brady, the guy from pesopick.  Brady had recently moved and all his info on orders was either lost, misplaced or thrown away.

However the pick arrived somewhere early in 2011 being the second shipment (the first was lost).

After receiving my first pick early 2011, I ordered and payd for a second peso pick, afraid to loose my first pesopick.

Six months later I wrote emails that I was still waiting for the second peso pick to arrive. 

At the end of 2011 Brady wrote me he was applying the final "buffet" on the pick and would send soon.

On 11/03/2013 Brady asked my shipment address again.

Now near the end of 2013 I'm still waiting for it.

Frustrated? yes.

Gotta love these old, crazy moments from forum past...where's that Marianas trench dude when you need him?

wow….now I know where not to get picks

"Joe B saved my soul, forever grateful Ron"
"Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them"
Skinner #1,JBLP 145(aged),252, (unaged),#285HM, Bburst #026, Joes 052 BCC black LP, Strat> RT,EC Gilmour,Beck,Lenny LP> PK 83,CC#2,3,4,9,Amps>Carol Ann RAH JB-100 SN 001,JB100 Red SN02,OD2, OD3,Tucana 2&3 Triptix,Twinkle land, Plexi ,JB Jub, Jubs,Plexi,Satch,Two Rock>others

I find it ironic that instead of saying "PS" in his rather shouty post, he wrote "BS"... tongue
I hate these scamming guys! I got caught out by two! A guy selling relic strats and teles and then Arranz guitars in Spain. Luckily got my money back both times.

Zombie thread rebirth....

I wished I'd found you guys first but sadly no. I didn't do my normal over the top uber research before I jumped on the "shop local artist" bandwagon.  Get an original, not a "knock-off."  Months later I'm still waiting, yet he sure did cash my check quickly. It cleared in 4 days.

You would think since I'm local he wouldn't screw me over, but no. I HAD plans of buying a pick for all three guitarist in our band. As well as picks for others in other bands. At least a dozen or so to start. I would have dropped $1000 with him easy for an awesome product.  And I HAD plans on singing his praises of how awesome they were and promoting the hell out of him. Just as I do for EVERYTHING I love and support. But I can't do that. Wish I could but many months and lots of unanswered emails are not sitting too well.

I have a business where I make hand crafted products too. If a customer orders a custom item that takes 2-6 weeks to cure I discuss this with them up front.  And it's not like he and I didn't exchange several emails before I decided to pull the trigger.  I should have known when he wouldn't accept a hand delivered cash  something was up, but hey, I know people are busy so maybe it just wasn't a good time.... right.  With a local being able to show up on your door step you'd again think he'd not want to piss us off. But I must be wrong. 

What really sucks is I was SO excited to get this for my husband. Soooo excited, like bouncing off the walls, couldn't wait to get to the mailbox to find it there. My excitement is gone, long gone.  Now I just want the items I paid for so I can put this mistake behind me.  I've had hand crafted items come from CHINA since I ordered this pick and necklace.  CHINA.  You would think coming from across town would be a wee bit faster.  How wrong I was.... So now I guess I wait.