Topic: Joe in Tegelen Netherlands

Saw Joe in Paradiso. Was blown a way.
In Tegelen the same. Best I ever heard. Sorry Rory.

Re: Joe in Tegelen Netherlands

Hallo Peter, I saw Joe in Schoeppigen last weekend together with Johnny Winter.  Johnny was in tegelen too I believe, how was he and how did the audience react/ were there I lot of people and how was the atmosphere?
I went to Schoeppingen because it is only 55 kilometers from Winterswijk where I live. Otherwise I had gone to Tegelen also.

Andre Wittebroek.

Hallo Bonamassa fans.

Peter did answer me on my private email address. he show was fantastic and the audience liked joe and Johnny winter very much.
Peter said that half the audience knew Joe and liked it very much and that the other half will never forget Joe anymore!!
That's what we like to hear!

Andre,
Check the www.bluesrockpagina.nl-Home for a Tegelen review.

Hi Annelies, thanks for the link. Tegelen was indeed special, Joe Mark and Bogie very impressive, the whole festival set up great. How do we explain to the non-dutch what "een hoog piel gehalte" is? That man doesn't understand the different bluesstyles and atmospheres that Joe throws at us. Pitty for him.

Yes, Eric it is not a bad review except for that one line which is hard to translate we can do.... but it will not have the same effect and sound strange and may give some red ears...ha ha

peter janssen wrote:

Saw Joe in Paradiso. Was blown a way.
In Tegelen the same. Best I ever heard. Sorry Rory.

then you never have been to rory's show in tegelen...he played like never before over there...I was there..I was also in paradiso in 92...rory's show was so veryvery good..

and as I remember...rory was one of the big heroes of Joe..

Joe keep him alive!!!