Topic: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

I am currently accepting letters (emails) from individuals interested in taking over the Joe Bonamassa Street Team. I have taken it as far as I can with the time and resources I have available. The organization has become stagnant - and by some observations, ineffective.

It is my goal to find someone with fresh ideas, creative energy and enough free time to take this organization to the next level. Interested parties must be willing and able to coordinate their efforts with Joe’s management.

I will be collecting your letters and forwarding them to management along with my personal recommendations. It remains my sincere desire that Joe achieve that level of success we all know he deserves. It is because of this desire that I feel it best I step aside, and allow someone with more time and ability to build upon what we have started. I will continue on in the interim.

If you’re interested please send me an email outlining your ideas, how much time your willing to dedicate to the project, and some background information regarding personal and/or work experience and abilities that you feel strengthens your candidacy. Finalists will be contacted by phone, please include your number.

The final decision will be made by Joe and Management.

Thanks, Stu

2 (edited by SRV-Rocks 2006-08-28 13:44:42)

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Before you give up your duties I want to thank you for doing such a great job.    I have been coming to the web page and getting emails for a few years now, you can be proud of your work. 

kudos to you Stu.

Jim

Ohio.

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

You will be sticking around as an advisor, right? And you'll keep the site, too...right?

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Hi Stu,
Thanks for your efforts, guidance and the voice of sound reasoning over the last couple of years.  You've been very devoted to spreading the word and an asset to Joe. You will be missed.

Best always,
Angela

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Hey Stu, thanks. Is there a deadline?
Also, you know how I feel and appreciate you enabling us fans to be able to help. I think ineffective is a subjective thing. it sort of depends on what the vision of the street team in my opinion. I feel the Joe Bonamassa street team has been very effective! I never looked at it as a marketing tool so much I guess.

I am not sure if I want to "apply" or not but will send along my thoughts and ideas at least.
Anyone who has had other street team experiences, I would be interested in hearing about them if you care to share with me by email. I have only had a few street team experiences with different bands and they have had greatly different visions - goals and all had their pros and cons.
Thanks
Jane

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Thanks for all you've done, Stu.  IMO, you've created a pretty high standard for anyone else to follow.

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Stu, you sure did accomplish a lot. Thanks for all you did keeping us informed. I hope you are going to keep your web site up also.  Rock on Stu,   LG

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Stu, hope you took a look at the idea I sent about a "management" team for the group. Hopefully you've had enough responses to be able to set something like that up and relieve the burden coordinating would place on any one single person. I think it could work quite well.

P.S. Thanks for the ticket info on TofP.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Hey Stu, J Dawg here, I was a little shocked when I got the e-mail today. I sure hope there is somebody out there that can fill your shoes. I've grown accustomed to your efficient means of keeping us all informed & up to date on all things related to Joe and his music. Since there is a change on the horizon I was wondering what the Street Teamers think about being officially known as The Bonamasses????????????? Just a thought, maybe we could get some feedback. Thank you again for the strong effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                        J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Joanie wrote:

Stu, hope you took a look at the idea I sent about a "management" team for the group. Hopefully you've had enough responses to be able to set something like that up and relieve the burden coordinating would place on any one single person. I think it could work quite well.

P.S. Thanks for the ticket info on TofP.

Thanks for the ideas. Will reply via email.

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

ohiodawg13 wrote:

Hey Stu, J Dawg here, I was a little shocked when I got the e-mail today. I sure hope there is somebody out there that can fill your shoes. I've grown accustomed to your efficient means of keeping us all informed & up to date on all things related to Joe and his music. Since there is a change on the horizon I was wondering what the Street Teamers think about being officially known as The Bonamasses????????????? Just a thought, maybe we could get some feedback. Thank you again for the strong effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                        J Dawg

That's one for the Bonamaglossary for sure!

I plan to keep the fan website, possibly with some revisions. I also plan to keep up the newsletters, in conjunction/cooperation with the new Street Team Coordinator. I'm not jumping ship, it's just time for some new blood to rejuvenate things.

Thanks for the kind words (and to everyone else who has emailed or posted here).

Stu

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Stu Craig wrote:
ohiodawg13 wrote:

Hey Stu, J Dawg here, I was a little shocked when I got the e-mail today. I sure hope there is somebody out there that can fill your shoes. I've grown accustomed to your efficient means of keeping us all informed & up to date on all things related to Joe and his music. Since there is a change on the horizon I was wondering what the Street Teamers think about being officially known as The Bonamasses????????????? Just a thought, maybe we could get some feedback. Thank you again for the strong effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                                        J Dawg

That's one for the Bonamaglossary for sure!

I plan to keep the fan website, possibly with some revisions. I also plan to keep up the newsletters, in conjunction/cooperation with the new Street Team Coordinator. I'm not jumping ship, it's just time for some new blood to rejuvenate things.

Thanks for the kind words (and to everyone else who has emailed or posted here).

Stu

its there http://pub25.bravenet.com/forum/2089442120/show/194991

13 (edited by Jane H. 2006-10-06 06:09:36)

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Congrats to the new leader (and right hand man), couldn't have thought of a better person or someone with their heart more into it! If you are a street teamer you should have gotten the newsletter and know who smile
I am at your service and will pass on any ideas if/when I have any.

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Jane H. wrote:

Congrats to the new leader (and right hand man), couldn't have thought of a better person or someone with their heart more into it! If you are a street teamer you should have gotten the newsletter and know who smile
I am at your service and will pass on any ideas if/when I have any.

Melissa and Randy, welcome to your new role!  You both bring a lot to the table.

Stu, you set the pace, blazed the trail and kept things going.  You did a great job as the first Street Team Coordinator.  We really appreciate all of your efforts.

Take care...

Music is good for the Soul...

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Congrats Melissa!

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Hurray for Melissa & Randy!  A great BIG Thank You to Stu!!

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Cheers to Mellissa and Randy!!! Give me a holler if I can help out with anything!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Re: Seeking Street Team Coordinator

Hey Melissa and Randy....Congratulations!!  If I can help just let me know.  And Stu thanks for all your hard work.  You did a great job.  Barbara