Topic: Official Word on the JB Live Pre-release Affiliate Program!
Hello, everyone. Some of the street team members got the first test blast of the Pre-release Affiliate Program email-- many thanks for your immediately enthusiastic responses and many thanks also for the patience of those who are awaiting the second, and final, version of the mailing.
This is a super cool promotional program for three reasons:
1. Word about Joe's music can be spread far & wide
2. A little profit is possible for those who spread the word
3. The chance to win a signed Joe Bonamassa-inspired Les Paul is also possible for those who spread the word!
As you may have seen in the email or will see in the next email, it's very simple to become part of this program:
1. Sign up to receive the link that you'll send by email to as many people as you can
2. For every CD that someone buys by clicking on your link you'll earn $2 (everyone's link is unique)
3. The person with the most CDs bought through their link by Sept. 30 will win the JB Les Paul!
I know that there has been some confusion about both this program and the Amazon pre-ordering, and Joe's management apologizes for that confusion. Regarding Amazon, they have had a systems change that now prevents them from offering content streaming on pre-ordered CDs; Joe's management was not made aware of this change until after the suggestion to pre-order was made the June Newsletter--for which, again, they sincerely apologize. Please know that pre-ordering from Amazon is certainly still an option for those who are not interested in the pre-release affiliate program, but that the streaming content will not occur due to their new system limitations.
This pre-release affiliate program will enable you, family, friends, and any other contact that orders through your link to get Live from Nowhere in Particular will get it with free shipping & handling, too.
If you have other questions that this post does not answer, please feel free to email me and I will get an answer from management for you.
Thanks so much, everyone, for your support of Joe in this and in every other way that you work on his behalf! We appreciate it.
Street Team Director
Rock ON & Keep the Faith!