Re: 50th Anniversary of Gibson ES335 @ Rock & Roll Hall OF Fame

Hey Joe,
Without rehashing everything & considering your feelings about the Gold Strat, I'm glad Goldie's found a good home & she'll do you proud showing off for its owner...seems like where one door closed another one opened. Maybe Melissa or Dean can offer the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame some footage of you playing her to be stationed by the display...like I Know Where I Belong...seems an especially appropiate song, just a thought. wink 

That's also great about getting to keep the guitar.  All your fans will agree with me, it's just wonderful to see you being showered with due respect, it makes us happy!

I hope you enjoy a nice 4th of July. smile  I enjoyed the Sirius show about barbecues; the Allman Brothers are an old tradition for me when it comes to large outdoor parties & barbecues.

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

Couple of things... One  I did get to keep the ES 345 ... Very Cool!!! And if anybody was wonder were the Gold Strat is going to end up.  It will reside at the Rock Hall on display on a long term Loan..  I had a blast and all the players especially Larry were super nice.   
Joe Bonamassa

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Re: 50th Anniversary of Gibson ES335 @ Rock & Roll Hall OF Fame

There are so many cool things about this.  The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Larry Carlton "Mr. 335" and a tone monster himself, Joe playing at the RRHoF and blowing the roof off of the place, Goldie finding a good home, and another guitar great respects and recognizes the genius of Mr. Joe Bonamassa.  This sounds like an awesome night and definitely one to remember.