Re: Joe's new amp?

Thanks Alan...They sound great!

20 (edited by ken 2008-07-11 18:00:21)

I was on thegearpage today, and noticed an interesting, and funny exchange between Alan from Carol Ann amps and Don from Category 5 amps. Eric Johnson is one of Don's favorite guitarists and he plays Carol Ann. Gary Moore is one of Alan's favorite guitarists and he has a Category 5 model.
It seemed like a very friendly rivalry congratulating each other on the endorsements.

They don't have to fight over Joe, he plays both! smile

21 (edited by Rocket 2008-07-12 18:55:35)

ken wrote:

I was on thegearpage today, and noticed an interesting, and funny exchange between Alan from Carol Ann amps and Don from Category 5 amps. Eric Johnson is one of Don's favorite guitarists and he plays Carol Ann. Gary Moore is one of Alan's favorite guitarists and he has a Category 5 model.
It seemed like a very friendly rivalry congratulating each other on the endorsements.

They don't have to fight over Joe, he plays both! smile

They are twin brothers of different mothers.  They share their intensity of seeking excellence in audible overdrive exuberance as enjoyed intensely by their end users, and it enjoins not the other from mutual admiration, respect, and camaraderie to the extent they service one of each other's favorite guitarists without jealousy.  At least something like that, I think...

Rock On, Crank it Baby, and Keep the Faith-O-Meter Pegged,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”