Topic: Joe on VH 1

I couldn't wait for Stu to break the news. I just couldn't help myself but that is what this forum is for. Right?

VH1's "Supergroup" (May18, 10pm EST) - Joe performs on Ted Nugent's reality show

This is one of many things happening in the near future. I'm sure the newsletter will contain more breaking news.

jim m

Re: Joe on VH 1

Is it going to be Joe solo or the whole band ?

Great news! Thanks Uncle Ted Nugent!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

Bob wrote:

Is it going to be Joe solo or the whole band ?

Joe playing with an all star band including Ted. I can't remember who else. It is about putting a band together.
I think.

jim m

So sad I don't live in the US. Would some nice person be able to capture this performance and put in on youtube or make it downloadable for those who won't get to see it?????

-Jess
Check out my band Beth and The Black Cat Bones http://www.myspace.com/bethandtheblackcatbones
Also my own page for my guitar playing http://www.myspace.com/jesszub

Yeah, baby.  Thanks, Ted!

awesome!! joe is alot better than what they have on vh1 now.
thats so cool! thanks for the info. im goin to see ted nugent this summer! smile

sarah

"The World misses his music, but I miss my brother."
-Jimmie Vaughan

Thanks for the info Jim!
Thanks Ted!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Wow this is great news Jim.  Going to have to spread the word around here.  I will Tivo it too...

jim m wrote:

I couldn't wait for Stu to break the news. I just couldn't help myself but that is what this forum is for. Right?

VH1's "Supergroup" (May18, 10pm EST) - Joe performs on Ted Nugent's reality show

This is one of many things happening in the near future. I'm sure the newsletter will contain more breaking news.

jim m

Music is good for the Soul...

Great "news"......

Hey jim......if I tell you a secret, do you promise not to tell?

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

I would just say you don't want me to fall into enemy hands with any more than name rank and serial number.

jim m

Awesome !!! Hope he gets some attention for this !!

My Comcast guide say it is Sebastian Bach, Scott Ian,(Anthrax), Evan Seinfeld ( Biohazard), Jason Bonham, and Ted Nugent.

I knew all the time but now I'm gonna let you know:
I'm gonna keep on rocking, no matter if it's fast or slow.
Ain't gonna stop until the twenty-fifth hour,
'Cause now I'm living on blues power. Clapton ..Russell

Pete wrote:

My Comcast guide say it is Sebastian Bach, Scott Ian,(Anthrax), Evan Seinfeld ( Biohazard), Jason Bonham, and Ted Nugent.

- well hopefully they didn't mention Joe because he isn't so well known....... YET!

I think they mentioned them because they are the main people on the show. They're the ones actually in the "Supergroup." Joe just makes an appearance on one show, it sounds like.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

My ReverbNation page for Dees & Friends - check us out!
www.reverbnation.com/deesfriends

This should be a fun show to watch, have to get the tape machine rolling for this one !!!! Thanks for the info Jim !!!!

Glad I read through Stu's newsletter! I just now found out about Joe's upcoming appearance on "Supergroup", so I'll definitely be tuning in. I'm a recent fan to metal (I know, I know...I was too busy geeking in the 80s), so that'll be a bonus too!

Sweet news, this.  Somebody post a reminder on or around the 18th, willya?

Thanks in advance . . .