Re: Fool's Songs

Fooled Again - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

'Try as you might to keep a lid on a good time, you can't do it. When people want to have a good time....' - Billy Gibbons

Only Fool in Town
thnx Mike

Fool for the City -  Foghat

no slack in the fool thread, that was in the first post

When Love finds a Fool

"Crazy Fool".........Mr. T.

Find Another Fool

Chain of fools - R.L. Burnside
Chain of fools - Jean-Jacques Milteau
Chain of fools - Aretha Franklin

bigjeffjones wrote:

What Kind of Fool Am I?

One Funky A$$ Fool.......I AssUme!!!

Think Funky Green,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

not the song title but the lyric

I'm a fool to do your dirty work

oh yeah

Its not a song but.  "I pity the poor fool" Mr T

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

WOW! this thing still has legs even though there are some redundancies. C'mon you fools, dig a little deeper.

Foolishly Thinkin',

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

Row of FOOLS on a row of stools

49 (edited by BansheeUK 2013-01-11 08:17:09)

What Kind Of Fool Am I?
                                                                Fool, Fool, Fool (The Clovers)
Fool In The Rain (Led Zep)
                                                                 Dancin' Fool (Frank Zappa)
Fool For The City  (Foghat)
                                                                 These Foolish Things (Etta James)
Foolish Heart (Steve Perry)
                                                                Runnin' Out Of Fools (Neko Case)                                           
The Fool (Lee Ann Womack)
                                                                It Takes A Fool To Learn (The Spinners)
Fool Like You (Ozzy)
                                                                Fool To Cry (Rolling Stones)
What A Fool Believes (Doobie Brothers)
                                                                Act A Fool (Ludacris)
Fooling Yourself (Styx)
                                                                Holy Fool (Love & Rockets)
Lovefool (Cardigans)
                                                                Only A Fool (Black Crowes)
Everybody's Fool (Evanesence)
                                                                 Same Fool (Dwight Yoakam)
Cool Fool (The Cars)
                                                                  Fool Yourself (Bonnie Raitt)
King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime (Faith No More)
                                                                   April Fools (Rufus Wainwright)

And a 2for1 - Fools Affair + Foolish Lullaby - Laura Branigan

Damn! Always thought the Whitesnake track was "Fuel For Your Oven" to go with their other hit "Don't Bake My Tart Again". Must do something about this tinitus. 
lol

All those who believe in psychokenesis raise my hand........

The good old Grateful Dead- Ship of Fools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HTcet_B … ata_player

ok this is also not the title, but this is one of my top favourite songs:
"Fool Fool... You've got to bleed for the dancer...
Fool Fool Fool... Look for the answer...
Fool fool fool..."

Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell
(Rest In Peace Ronnie James Dio)...

Fishing for a good time starts with throwing in your line...

"Towering Fool"-Gov't Mule.

Hey, that rhymes. 

Rock ON & Keep the Foolproof Faith,
Rocket

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

All The Fools Sailed Away

Fishing for a good time starts with throwing in your line...

"Fool" -- Coco Montoya (it's from Suspicion)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfuB0d1Osq4

Play like you've worked at it, and don't worry about sounding like your influences.  You can't cheat on them, or your practice, anyway.  If you've worked hard at your skill, your audience will know it.