Re: Zeche Bochum Show

Andre asked me to post his pictures so here they are: http://ramonzin.hyves.nl/album/25096420 … eche/dOvu/

We have just one world, but we live in different ones.

Ramonster wrote:

Andre asked me to post his pictures so here they are: http://ramonzin.hyves.nl/album/25096420 … eche/dOvu/

Ramonster, thank you so much for posting these for Andre (in both places).

And, Andre, as I said on the other thread (Foto Bochum) ............................

I actually wept tears of JOY for you while attempting to scroll thru these photos.  Honestly, it just couldn't happen to a nicer guy.  So happy to call you friend.

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

Great review, and great pictures as well, you both certainly had a blast. There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, but I'm glad you got to spend so much time with the guys as well. Geko, you painted a perfect picture, wishing I was there too!!

P.S. One of your photo's looks like Bogie had too much wine on the bus, either that or he was just resting his eyes while Joe was doing Woke Up Dreaming.......!?! wink
Love the close up of Joe's hand on the Giggliotti, nice work.

P.S. What's this wine that appears to be floating around Europe, is it home-brew??

"Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman."
                                                                                                   Ludwig Van Beethoven

Greetings dear Andre and Geko.  What great posts from both of you.  There's no doubt you really enjoyed yourselves and to have a private sound check must have been the icing on the cake.

Andre - I just love that poster and how lucky you are to have got it signed.  I saw a similar one in a shop window in The Hague, but unfortunately the store was closed up otherwise I would have been brave and asked if I could have it.  And please save some of your wine for me and Laurence when we see you next time in The Netherlands!

23 (edited by Geko 2008-04-01 03:27:42)

Hi all you loveley people !!!!!
thank you very mutch for your kind words
im glad you have enjoy our revíews
and im very glad that you have understand all big_smile ...

see ya

Greetz Geko

ps: spezial greetz to Danny and Mila
great people

Oke Andre.now i will hold you to that!
Greetz

ps like the pictures