1 (edited by geob 2006-07-28 10:20:48)

Topic: I pitty the fool...........

Who doesen't own these cd/dvd's
Joe Bonamassa: ALL OF THEM, CD/DVD
Anthony Gomes: Unity, CD
Walter Trout: Relentless, CD/DVD
Shannon Curfman: Loud Guitars Big Suspicions, CD
Robin Trower: Living Out Of Time, DVD

Now Go Out And Get You Some------------------:O)

Re: I pitty the fool...........

I have all of them and a few others. For Anthony, I fully recommend Blues in Technicolor and Sweet Stringin' Soul over Unity. Just a personal preference, of course.

Have you heard any of the new Shannon Curfman?

And Trower? Saw him on Monday night and still feeling the aftershocks!

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez

Yes I forgot to include Blues in Technicolor, you said you have a few others? Please tell what they are I am always on the lookout for great Blues Rock cd/dvd's

Geob, the live boots I have for Joe are pretty good. However, Tara is the queen of live recordings and she much more organized than I.

What new bands should you check out? Tell you what, hit bellyup4blues.com and have a listen. From my buddy Stoney Curtis to the amazing Shane Dwight and beyond, there's every sort of blues rock you could ever want. Of course, the most prominent is Joe and, seriously, it's all Joe's fault that bellyup4blues even exists.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez