Topic: Brett - fyi

Hey Brett,

Glad to hear how much you enjoyed the show with Tesla and Joe.  Sounded Wild!  Hopefully they will put some of the covers you heard on their rumoured Cover album.
After that, they will be working on a new album, so I hear.  Come on over to the other site, their is something I want you to see.  Look at the 7/22/06 post by Wasp.
He is an awesome photographer,  He took this one killer photo of Frank in the rain.  That is in another post though.  There is a picture in the 7/22/06 post that i want to see if you notice anything?   It's the one titled third guitarist.  That is Robbie who is the drummer of the Frank Hannon Band.  He goes on the road with Tesla and helps out.
He is so sweet.  Something tells me he was at the show they did with Joe  wink

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

2 (edited by Brett 2006-07-26 13:35:02)

Re: Brett - fyi

Those are some great pics !  Thanks, but what is going on with the Clear Lake post ?

I had the time of my life !  Joe played a great set and I thought Tesla sounded as good as ever.  Sounds like a couple of people had a bad time and have really blown it out of proportion.

P.S.  Send me an e-mail.

Teri:  Did you happen to go to see Jason Ricci, and, if so, what did ya think???

Inquiring minds WANT to know ;-)

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues

Carl,

I didn't get to see Jason Ricci.  I couldn't make it that night.

I am going to see Chris Duarte Saturday.  I'll e-mail you later if that is okay.

Have a great weeeeeeeeeeeeeekend smile

"Holy Toledo"  -  Bill King   "Just Win Baby" - Al Davis  "The Autumn Wind" - Steve Sabol

Teri:  Sure, drop me an email at carlj at Ay Ohh Ell dot com.  Love Chris...seen him quite a few times, always puts on a show, but nowhere near the technical prowess as Joe :-)

Carl

Takers get the honey, givers sing the blues