Topic: What's up?

Hey eveybody.  I've been a JB fan for a couple of years now.  I check out this forum just about every day, but I never "joined" until now.  Don't know why.  I think the first JB song that I ever saw/ heard was if heart aches were nickles.  Everybody know the vid.  I was floored buy Joes chops, voice, and his stage presence.  He owned that stage and he didn't look any older than I was.  I've been a fan ever since.  I finally got to see Joe live, Nov. 11th in Covington, Ky at the Madison Theater.   And he killed it.  Hope to catch him again if/when he comes back.  Well that's if for now.

Take it easy,
BG

Re: What's up?

Clever Moniker! Glad you decided to sign up and jump in. Please hang around and contribute. The reviews from across the pond have us all chomping at the bit for US shows..   Cathy

Well Howdy do der dude .... and welcome smile

A warm welcome to you Buddy Guise!  Glad you've dropped in on us officially!!

smile  Libby  smile

I know that Joe could play one of those kid's guitars with the plastic strings and make it sound good-
Bill S.

big_smile Buddy, you got a polka-dot Strat?

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Hi Buddy smile

A big wave from over here in lil' ol' England.

We're still reeling with the aftershock of JB's awesome impact this side of the pond!

Cheshire_Lass/Libby

Cheshire_Lass/Libby smile  (Bonabaptised: 22 Feb '08)

If I'm alive when I'm 99 I'm still gonna be saying, "Remember 4th May 2009 when we saw Joe at the RAH... what a night that was!"

Hi BG
Glad you finally decided to take the plunge and join us.

Tripsy

First of all, thanks for making me feel welcome.  To be honest I didn't even espect a reply.  I guess that goes to show that JB fans are good people.  Oh, and I don't have a polka-dot strat, a la Buddy Guy, but I do have a black strat ("03 clapton).  It's kinda black and white. wink