Topic: Joe Smoked In Houston.....!!!

Well... I finally made it back, what a weekend it was in Houston. The radio show was great, providing Joe excellent promotion and stirred lots of attention with ticket give aways. The only bad part was the early time slot… and the Houston traffic! The DJ's loved Joe, and made an open invitation any time he is in town!

Joe absolutely blew the roof off of the Meridian, and had somewhere between 850 - 900 fans on their feet the entire show. I may be just a little bit prejudice, but I’ve never seen Joe perform the way he did Friday night! Joe, Bogy and Mark were on fire!

Someone at the show recorded the gig, and I can’t remember your name (sorry), but sure would like to get my hands on a copy… so if you’re the one, shoot me an email!

Thanks Joe, Phil and Janette for making this on hell of a weekend!!!

Cheers from Lake Livingston & Houston,

Glen Winfrey

***   "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..."   ***             Ozzy Osbourne

Re: Joe Smoked In Houston.....!!!

joe is gettin' the response he deserves..
don't miss him @ 8.0 club tonight

You are absolutely correct! I have never seen Joe perform like that either. My girlfriend and I were joking that maybe he had his first celebrity "encounter." I would like a copy of the show too. I recorded it but was too close to the stage so my recording was blown out. I would also like a copy of him from the morning radio. I didn't get to hear it.

Excellent news! Perhaps he'll do the same when he's in San Diego. I know there's great anticipation of this performance by more than a few blues fans.

The blues isn't about a look or a specific sound, the blues is something deep within. But the sound doesn't hurt things, you know? ~ Ben Hernandez