Re: To all the Newbies

A very warm welcome to all you newbies!!
You are coming with so many ( splendid of course11)that it is impossible to welcome you all personaly.
I always did that till about one year ago but this forum is growing so fast the last year, months, weeks, days.........
So here we go:
Rick 87
Curby
Bon 92
Adam
Citro
C Besty
Being
Mutley
Roger92
Chuck
Peter-c Australia
Colinboy
J Bass
De-Art
Carswell
Hammerlock
TJ Smitt

and all I have forgotten.................

I hope you enjoy Joe's website and this forum as much as I do and did the ladt almost 5 years.
keep posting please and it's really true:
Joe and all people around him are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I know what I'm talking about!!!!!

All have a very nice day with good music.

Andre Wittebroek

Uh, what Andre said! Enjoy this great forum, there is so much to learn and enjoy here!

There are just so many of y'all newbies - which is a wonderful thing! - to keep up with, that I'll have to make do with this all purpose greeting. But please, don't just introduce yourselves and then just lurk - keep posting!

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Yeah, I haven't welcomed the newbies for a while either... so... WELCOME ALL NEWBIES! smile

--Vik cool

Sooooooooo I thought I'd jump on the Bonabandwagon and welcome all the newbies (excluding me cuz I been here over a month now, and am a Platinum member so can't be a n00b anymores)

<waves lots> big hiya's to everyone who's joined since I did \o

Jon smile

Jono on the radio www.blastradio.co.uk & on I-Tunes under Top 40/Pop category.
Saturdays 11.00 - 13.00 GMT (06.00 - 08.00 EST)
Joe almost always guaranteed in the playlist wink
Find me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#/dog8myscreenie?ref=profile

131 (edited by cathysiler 2009-12-17 13:51:38)

Welcome one and all!!! Thanks for the reviews!!! I've been SO busy with work I've only had time for quick lurks. I never worry that this place will get stale. A large part of that is the constant inflow of new fans. We are multi-generational and intergalactic...doesn't get much better than that. So a huge thank you for coming into Joe's house..It's a great place!!!

(again, just one letter - ed)

Hi Everyone,
Merry Xmas and all the best for 2010
Joe Bonamassa is the blues artist with the Most ever
What a Guy
Regards
Shaggz

Drummerboy

133 (edited by cathysiler 2009-12-29 13:35:09)

Once again I can't keep up with all the new members. That's great news. Welcome to all!!!Yes, it's a quiet time here on the site, but things will pick up quickly when the tour starts. Until then, enjoy and get ready for Black Rock!      Cathy

(a one letter edit - ed)

I've been pretty much out of it over the holiday period, due to much partying, late nights, and new xbox games, so I'd like to say a big HI to anyone who's joined the forum over the past 2 or 3 weeks \o

Welcome one and all, and feel free to add me on Facebook if the mood takes you, and check out my other facebook page too. Jono On Blast & Atlantic

It's my fan page <koff> not as many fans as Joe, but I only put it up last week, and I've yet to do a live show, as last week's show was cancelled last minute (the gits) so next one on January 10th \o/

Jono

Greetings fellow Bonamassic Kinfolk,    I thought I registered a  couple years back after the Grants Pass show, but apparently it was the middle of last year. So after you read this, you'll see why I try to stay away from this site/forum....  I've been to a million gigs and that one was perfect! From the awesome people in line from Portland, Bend and especally Medford..swapping stories and people asking "have you seen this guy before?", to the show itself..which went by too quick because it was SO good. The house lights come on after Joe squeezes every last drop out of "Asking Around for You" (first encore song was "Your Funeral My Trial" for you junkies out there), we were all doing a standing 8 count there stageside, with the deer in the headlights look at each other in that universal state of euphoria that makes everyone think and say the same thing instantly.....Everyone in the 1st row or 2 agreed to meet at the same place at any and all future Bonmassa events in Oregon...and after waiting patiently and having withdrawl symptoms in '09...it's gonna happen again...4 TIMES ! By the way, before I continue to vent...does anyone know the guy from Medford who's been diehard Joe friend from back before the Ford F-350 cargo van days? I hav'nt had time to surf profiles, but we had great chats w/ he and his wife next to us at Grants Pass....and like all Bonamassa fans..everyones cool, happy, friendly..and like family by the time a show is over. Some kind of unique connection and bond that not too many bands or musicians, if any can bring out of their fans. It's great to be a part of this family and to unselfishly pimp all things Bonamassa. By the way, for the record ..I'm listening to the new Gary Moore Essential Montreux, disk 4 as I write this and I hope Joe has it by now. Gotta give credit where due to Murfdog for coming though in countless Bonamassic ways and many others music wise. He's been a partner in crime of all things Rock or Blues for years. He'll probably be on here more than me, as this and the Ted Nugent or Gary Moore sites can draw you into a vortex of massive time loss and bloodshot eyes. So with that, I'll wrap it up for now and check in time to time.

Thanks for the Warm welcome. Although I'm new to the forum, I've been enjoying "Joe" for Many Years now. Look forward to talking with you all.

kdunny:)

Time for another round of welcoming to all the newbies. If' you've looked into your soul and recognized your Bonaholism, this is the place for you! big_smile

Hello, welcome, enjoy, and keep posting once you've introduced yourselves. I'd also like to suggest that newbies making their first posts start a new topic rather than posting here, where their contribution might not be so easily seen.

That means you, kdunny, amongst others. wink

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Sorry I can't give a personal reply to each of you. It's a good thing! This community grows daily and thus this forum is vibrant. So a big Bona-welcome. Enjoy yourselves and get ready for another exceptional ride on the Bonamassa Express this year!! Seek out Joe "shirts" at gigs. There is no limit to enthusiasm when you do.     Welcome again, Cathy

I guess you can call me a newbie to the Joe B world.  I discovered him about a month ago from an old classmate from high school.   He brought Joe to my attention because first his playing is so Great and secondly because we are from Utica, NY home of Joe(NewHartford).  I couldn't believe this man's talent when I started listening to his playing.  We immediately bought tickets for the Boston show coming up.  I am so excited to have discovered Joe.  Smiles to you all and so glad to have found this site.....tom:)

Hello Danny and my wife Cindy here.
Got a free chance to see Joe last Oct. 09 in Peoia IL and fell in love with him.  Got the DVD to show the wife and she too fell in love with him too!!  Found out he was playing in St louis the next night so we made a road trip right then.  Seeing him twice in one weekend was a wild blast.  The wife and I were walking in to the place (Pageant) and Joe walked out right past us!!!!!, but by the time we realized it and turned around to get a pic.......and he was gonneeeeeeeeeee lol.  But it was a awesome show and we are planning on seeing him again as soon as he comes with in driving range..........april or may !!!!!

Danny
I'm not a guitar player.....I just play one on TV
cool

Hello All

I was introduced to Joe's music when a friend of mine in England heard tracks from Ballad of John Henry being played on BBC Radio 2 while driving and was so floored by them he literally had to pull over and listen. He called me up and said "go to Radio 2's website RIGHT NOW and listen to this!!" I did, and that was that.

I grew up in a family where my folks knew a lot of the musicians from the 60's and 70's we all know the names of. Suffice it to say they know their **## when it comes to raw talent. When I played my Dad the RAH DVD, he said, very coolly "he's not bad, is he?" which is high praise indeed.

I'm the blonde tapping away on her steering wheel at the end of the "Merry Christmas baby" video. Those are my babies rocking along.

Thanks for making all of us who only just thought to log on welcome.

Cheers

Micki

Serving Black Rock Daily at: http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1293
Come on, treat yourself, you know you want to

Hi Micki.

Well, you are bringing up those babies in a fine fashion ma'am. As you noted, this is a very welcoming and family friendly place to hang out. We are all bonded by a common love of Joe's unreal music and the Man himself. Don't be a stranger, post often and when the opportunity rises, take those babies to a gig.
Rick

Free download from Vienna! http://mbsy.co/bNLR
Lots of unique videos of Joe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwd5vL8fXTw
Buy Joe's merchandise here. http://www.jbonamassa.com/affiliates/id … hp?id=1381

Wow, there has been a lot of new members recently. I missed many... but it's never too late, is it ? So welcome on board, enjoy your stay  wink

Follow me on Twitter, join me on Facebook

I would just like to say a big HELLO to all the newbies (can I say that now I been here 4 months?) I'm sorry I haven't had the time to welcome every one of you individually but I don't often get the chance to spends hours here at a time, as much as I'd like to lol

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the ride for as long as it lasts.

Jono big_smile