Re: New Forum

Cool!!

Love the new board!!

C ya soon,

Janette

"... if you wanted to chart new territories and head off over the horizon, you had to make sure you weren't overly influenced by what others were doing ... so it didn't matter what other bands were doing ... we did what we were doing ..." - Jimmy Page - Led Zeppelin

Great job -

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon

Looks Ok to me...

Music is good for the Soul...

New forum is looking good!
I used to post previously (rarely!) under "DMH".
I'm still holding out hope that Joe can get booked somewhere in the Tampa Bay area soon!

Very cool, long overdue change.

Thanks................

25 (edited by Stef 2006-04-22 08:55:40)

David wrote:

Okay, now for us non-techies... how do you put that picture next to your name?

Okay - strike that! Go into 'Profile' - scroll down to 'Personality' & the options for uploading an image from your PC are there. Make sure it's no bigger than 60x60 & no larger than about 1mb. You can even use a .gif file which appears to move - like mine!!
Job done!

Great forum, by the way!
I'm used to this style of forum & while a lot of you may become frustrated to begin with, it is worth lasting out in the long run.

Just you wait & see!

Cheers, Joe!

"The blues is just a good man feelin' bad"

I'm glad the forum is looking towards improving. This is my first foray into the new format, so I'll withhold any comments until I've spent some time with it.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

This is cool board.
Hey not bad.  cool

Thanks, Stef. I wanted to use a pic of Joe but I didn't have any luck. I used image shack and it didn't reduce the photo to the size required.

Stef wrote:
David wrote:

Okay, now for us non-techies... how do you put that picture next to your name?

Okay - strike that! Go into 'Profile' - scroll down to 'Personality' & the options for uploading an image from your PC are there. Make sure it's no bigger than 60x60 & no larger than about 1mb. You can even use a .gif file which appears to move - like mine!!
Job done!

Great forum, by the way!
I'm used to this style of forum & while a lot of you may become frustrated to begin with, it is worth lasting out in the long run.

Just you wait & see!

Cheers, Joe!

Anyways, Dean already took the pic I wanted smile

Here's a little trick with imageshack etc if you've already saved a pic with them & it's too big - delete the pic from the host, but when you start again, reduce it's size on your PC, rename it (just add a - at the end, then the host won't presume it's the same image as before & show it at it's original size) & paste the 'URL' (that's the path to the pic) in the box.
Voila.

"The blues is just a good man feelin' bad"

Just droppin' by the new forum to say howdy!

Nice format..much better!

"You jump in front of my car when you.. you know all the time.. ninety miles an hour girl is the.. speed I drive.. "

I definetly like it better.

this is Scott from the old forum... I felt it was time for a name change

"Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought-- particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things." - Woody Allen

http://www.last.fm/user/skynyrd128

Looks great!!

Hi!
I'm new  and don't know how the old forum looked like, but I like this one for I it's easy to handle!

Peace and Love!

David wrote:

So all those posts from the old forum are history? And Rocket had such a great one recently.

Let's see if if I can help out with this...

...if this works it will be under "General Topics" titled "What Made You Go..."

L8r... John

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"  unknown