55 (edited by Angela 2008-02-12 17:20:32)

Re: Popa Chubby's " I'll p*ss on your grave " is about JB !!!

Eva,  I've had this conversation a few times with different people and I'm not sure if there is a right or wrong answer...What do fans think...Is it considered rude to wear another artists shirt to a concert?    I wore my Blues Deluxe shirt to the 10 Days Out concert and someone had an extra pass and I went back stage and had my photo taken sandwiched between Kenny and Noah.  I'll have you know, that at the time of the show, my 16 year old son gave me a lecture going out the door telling me that I was rude to wear my Joe shirt there, since he feels its just in poor taste and especially wrong since he feels they are competition to each other...can you imagine that?? big_smile  There was no way I was changing my shirt on the order of a 16 year old! lol In all honesty, I love Kenny and wasn't trying to be disrespectful and didn't own any of his shirts at the time and purchased the last shirt they had for sale at the show, (the baby doll yellow) with dirt marks and everything.

Anyway, there has been a few funny posts on here lately...Has anyone ever wondered how much productivity employers around the world are losing because of the JOE BONAMASSA FORUM???  smile smile smile

eva wrote:
Stu Craig wrote:

If I read this review correctly, and was to speculate, Popa may have quipped this song was about JB because he knew he was talking to a JB fan. Had bloozin been wearing an Anthony Gomes T-shirt, Popa may have said it was about Anthony....just a thought?

I thought of something like this, too. As I said before - Popa often does these kinds of things, like insulting people but making clear in the same second that it´s a joke. I think I really wore a JB shirt at one of his concerts (always Street Teaming, you know wink) and had him sign a CD for me. I can tell ya, he looked angry ....... probably not the best idea to wear a JB shirt at one of his concerts.

Bloozin, it would be good if you told us some more details (if there are more) ... did he say that to you in personal or did he say it on the stage?!
I still can´t believe it.... (that doesn´t mean that I don´t believe you, Bloozin!)

Eva

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Re: Popa Chubby's " I'll p*ss on your grave " is about JB !!!

Angela wrote:

Anyway, there has been a few funny posts on here lately...Has anyone ever wondered how much productivity employers around the world are losing because of the JOE BONAMASSA FORUM???  smile smile smile

That's a good question lol

Anyhow, probably enough written on this subject. Can't see it becoming any more than it already is. Nice of popachubby to post and "clear" the air.

http://www.jbonamassa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4921

Let's move on.

Have a great day!

PC

“A friend is someone that will help you move............a TRUE friend will help you move the bodies." -- anon