Topic: Scotty Bratcher Covers JoeB Tunes

Hey Joe B fans in Ohio don't miss the opportunity to see Scotty Bratcher live. This kid is for REAL!.

Scotty's only 18yrs old and he can sling that guitar with the best of them. I found out about Scotty about a year ago off Stu's fan site and what a find. I picked up his album because I liked the fact that he covered Joe's tune "Current Situation".

In the past couple months I've had the privilege to see him live 4 times and if you can't see Joe play Joe tunes live, then Scotty is the next best thing. He plays 5 or 6 Joe covers every show. I've heard Scotty play Takin a Hit,Cradle Rock, Blues Deluxe, You Upset Me Baby, Reconsider Baby, and Mountain Time. He also mixes in a little Hendrix, SRV, Clapton, Trout, Duarte, and ZZTop. To say the least he puts on an impressive show!!!

Check him out at www.scottybratcher.com .

Soul2Soul,
Scotty Mo

Re: Scotty Bratcher Covers JoeB Tunes

I was going to say, I'll check him out but I can't because the tunes don't work on his site. Get on the stick, Bratcher.

Blues ain't nothin' but a good woman gone bad.

The CD is well worth the price, so go buy one!

Love, Peace, Beatles and JOE!!!

wich cd is the best one (wicked rain) Thiught i would give it a try

walt wrote:

wich cd is the best one (wicked rain) Thiught i would give it a try

Hey Walt... I would get Scotty's self titled CD first. When you go to his site click on the "Store" link and it list the songs on the album and how to get it. His original tune "Don't give up on Me" is one of my favorite songs of this past year.

Wicked Rain is great and it does have a cover of "Crossroads" that just makes you shake your head and say there no way this kid is 13 yrs old at the time this was recorded. Scotty's just a super talent and a even nicer person.

Scott

Current Situation is my favorite.  Does he have his music linked into his site?  (Sorry, I didn't check it out yet)

WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE~~~JIMI HENDRIX

Anyone know where to hear some of his songs? his links on the site are down and I google'd him but found no audio of anything regarding Joe's Covers or crossroads....  Also where can I purchuse Wicked Rain?