Re: Happy New Year

Hey Joe,

Thanks for the Happy New Year message and same to you and the Band...A signature Les Paul, and ever expanding overseas tour, a new live CD...Sounds like a great 2008 for you and your fans...Stay healthy and from all of us enjoy every minute of your exciting ride...

The Other Joe B.

A VERY happy and prosperous new year to you Joe, and all forum members.

Sadly, it looks like I will not get to see you at a gig in the UK, the 2 venues nearest to me seem to be sold out, good for you, not for me. I had to delay buying a ticket due to the uncertainty regarding my chemo/radio therapy, I was unsure if they would run into the tour, but, as I feel not to bad, and would have travelled regardless of my condition, I tried to buy tickets, but all gone :-(
I will get to see you at some point, mark my words :-)

Jon

Crazy old Scottish person, still playing, still learning.

Hey Jon,

All Joe fans on this forum  and Joe and management will read this and your reason not to be able to buy a ticket.
I'm sure there must be a way to get one or the come on a kind of guestlist or something like that.
If you can come to the Hague I'll give you mine for free. No problem. Can send you one.

If you were living in Holland you could get my ticket, I see Joe 3 times in March so I could miss one for you. Hope it will work for you.

Succes,
Andre Wittebroek.

Dear Roy,

I think it is normal to help people who need it more than yourself. I always think by myself: Do I want to change into  that persons situation? If I'm better off and I can help: normal to me.
I think and I hope that all forummembers are like that, you can never live your life alone, there will always be a time that you need someone too.

Many years ago I was in such a situation: my relationship ended after 10 years and I didn't know what to do: I called my (Bonanassa too) friend Rudi at his work, he left his work immediately and stayed with me for 3 days to straighten things out, although he has a wife and kids too.

That is real friendship and unpayable. We are friends for 50 years now!!

That's why Roy. But thanks for your nice message.

Andre Wittebroek.

andre wittebroek wrote:

Hey Jon,

All Joe fans on this forum  and Joe and management will read this and your reason not to be able to buy a ticket.
I'm sure there must be a way to get one or the come on a kind of guestlist or something like that.
If you can come to the Hague I'll give you mine for free. No problem. Can send you one.

If you were living in Holland you could get my ticket, I see Joe 3 times in March so I could miss one for you. Hope it will work for you.

Succes,
Andre Wittebroek.

Very nice Andre.  Gestures like this show us that Joe really does have the best fans on the planet. 

Also, Good luck to you Jon.

Susan

"Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding"

Joe
Have super 08...look forward to all the music..We tried to get Frampton to do xmas cd for some time..check his site out under audio for amazing live O Holy Night...maybe talk Peter into playing on track or two!!.....have great tour and stock up on Airborne.

scottphilly

jockman wrote:

A VERY happy and prosperous new year to you Joe, and all forum members.

Sadly, it looks like I will not get to see you at a gig in the UK, the 2 venues nearest to me seem to be sold out, good for you, not for me. I had to delay buying a ticket due to the uncertainty regarding my chemo/radio therapy, I was unsure if they would run into the tour, but, as I feel not to bad, and would have travelled regardless of my condition, I tried to buy tickets, but all gone :-(
I will get to see you at some point, mark my words :-)

Jon

Jon ..... I Have a Spare Ticket For Shepherds Bush .......... Contact me if you're interested

................................ Michael

Was The Shows Crawley & Frome you were looking at ... i have 2 for each of them too , but at this moment mickeytwo is going but he is about to become a father at end of jan early Feb so that might change tix ... Call/email

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

It's been busy and this is the first time I have logged on the year.. What a humble Person we enjoy. Were all apart of something special.. can't wait for the out come of 2008... best to all in the upcoming year...

I just hope this year I get a PIC with Joe smile

I cannot thank you enough for the offers, but it looks like my radio therapy will clash with the tour dates, and as it is an intensive course, everyday for 6 weeks, I think I may be out of commision. I will NOT stop me playing my guitars though!!!! You don't beat me that easy.

Jon

Crazy old Scottish person, still playing, still learning.

46 (edited by the Wing 2008-01-08 09:07:49)

good luck Jon. Please lean on us here if we can help you in some way. Goes for anyone else too.

Well Jon, maybe it won't work this time but I do hope next time Joe comes over, you can go!!
Wish you all the best in these tough times. Please let us know how you are doing then.

If I can do anything, just let me know o.k.?

A warm  hug from a cold Holland.

Andre Wittebroek.

48 (edited by gsj 2008-01-08 16:56:33)

Give it hell Jon, we're all with you!

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

49 (edited by Juice night 2023-10-01 15:03:52)

Joe Bonamassa wrote:

I had so much fun recording it and the tens of thousands of responses to "Merry Christmas Baby" confirms to me that people really liked it. 

I really liked “Merry Christmas Baby” and “O holy night”, which are solemn.

Happy New Year
Hey Everybody,
                …Good god its flying by so fast. HA!!!

If you read like I do now, almost 15 years later, then yes, life will fly by on tours, fun and mixing))) HA!!!

Your the best fans anybody could ask for cause you're also all my friends..

It's nice to have you, Joe, so enthusiastic, talented and artistic on stage.

Thanks for the blues! You've written over 10 albums since congratulations! mega!!! potential…bravo maestro!