Re: Happy New Year

Thanks Joe and the same from me, Rudi and Johan. Both great fans of you, we always go together to your shows. Terrific, a live CD in 2008, something to look forward too!

See you in March!

Andre Wittebroek.

Chris (the hubby) and I wish Joe, the band and crew, and everyone here on the forum a happy, prosperous, successful and rocking 2008. All of you have brought such pleasure to our lives and we're honored to be called fans of the greatest guitar player on the planet, Joe Bonamassa.

See you in Vegas, Joe! big_smile

I'm just saying.

Live album mixed soon ??
Have I missed some chat on here ??

My first album of the year in the car was the Live at Mr Kyps recording. Really like that one.

Happy New Year to all.
Here's to a great 08.

Ges.

Joe,
Happy New Year to you, the band, and the entire crew. May it be more fulfilling and successful, which is saying a lot! It sounds like the year is already shaping up to be great with a new live cd, a new recorded cd and possibly a Christmas cd.
You are the best for so many reasons, including of which is coming here and posting New Year's wishes to your fans. That put a huge smile on my face this morning. Thanks.

To everyone on the forum, have a very Happy New Year. May 2008 fulfill all your wishes and may it be safe, successful and joyous!

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

23 (edited by Marianne 2008-01-01 09:52:53)

Can't wait for those new albums.
Everybody a happy new year!Wish you all the best for this coming next year

XX

Happy and Safe New Year to You Joe , Bogie , Carmine , Rick , Aaron , Dave , Roy Weisman , Crew & All Your Families ....
And If it's Better Than 2007 .... Whoa Hold on It's Gonna Be a Wild Fast Ride
Best Wishes in all Your Projects ...... Take Them Tours Up Another Notch to Tour de Force Level

....................................... Michael

My Heads Hurts         cool

Joe Bonamassa .......  His Greatest 3 Videos ... IMMHO   After Much Deliberation
3rd ...... Mountain Time / Rockpalast       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h01xa6NMsJo
2nd ...... Sloe Gin       /  Vienna            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRASS8O8ZnE           
1st ....... Blues Deluxe / The Borderline    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnl3E_KLxYg

Thanks, Joe, for making real music in the real world for real pople who really love it. I hope 2008 is even more than you're anticipating.

God bless,
Larry

"...play skillfully and shout for joy." Psalm 33:3b (honest, it really says that)

Happy New Year Joe and all you loverlee peeps on here smile (No, I haven't been drinking....well, maybe just a little).

never give up, never slow down
never grow old, never ever die young

Happy New Year Joe and everybody!  Jeepers, I haven't been on here in months, but it seemed a good day to visit and say cheers!  Glad to find you in good spirits, Joe.  Hope good things continue to happen for you, and yes the time flies faster every year, so enjoy every moment!

Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind.

Samual Johnson

Ain't it great
it's double-oh-8
From up the Yukon to the southern states
From across the pond and further east
to the neon home of the Hollywood beast

A force is channeled you know it's true
Feel the love, feel the blues.

Stand in line
Blow your mind
He'll send a chill right up your spine
More than fret work, a movable feast
Sung from the heart, to say the least

Wrote this song
didn't take too long
Didn't come from bottle, pipe or bong
From British blues to East Bay grease
The borders we cross will never cease

BJJ the FDOL

Happy New Year, one and all!

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Thanks Jeff! I'm glad you're here..Do know you had to work at it, but I love the way you think! Long live the blues in ALL it's incarnations!            Cathy

thanks Joe.  You are like an artist of the past in terms of producing albums.  you are constantly creating and releasing material like led zeppelin, beatles etc... used to.  a new record every year or two.  a true artist.  thanks! happy new year.

cathysiler wrote:

Thanks Jeff! I'm glad you're here..Do know you had to work at it, but I love the way you think! Long live the blues in ALL it's incarnations!            Cathy

Me, Cathy?  Work?  At what?  Being civil(ized)?  WINK!  I have my moments lol Glad you like it!  Luv ya; mean it.

Jeff

Rock On & Keep the FAITH
             It is
Blues From the Bottoms

Hi Joe,
Its always nice to hear from you.  You must feeeeeellllll good, as in really good, starting off 2008 with such a HUGE circle of friends all around the world.  Keep chasing your dreams.  Its fun being your fan.  Best wishes for continuous happiness and good health for you, Bogie, Carmine and Rick in 2008!!

StringsforaCURE~Helping cancer patients one STRING at a time.
http://stringsforacure.com/

Thanks, Joe!  Happy New Year wishes to you, your band, and all your people... and I gotta add that I hope 2008 brings you to the central PA area again!  wink

And Happy New Year wishes to all my fellow forumers and street teamers too!  Maybe I'll get the chance to meet up with some of you this year.  smile

--Vik cool

Happy New Year Joe!

2008 will be a great year.... let it begin! wink

-Bill

Happy New Year to you, Joe, and everyone on the forum! Wishing all a great 2008!

36 (edited by suhl 2008-01-03 01:17:18)

i missed this topic i guess.  hey joe im kind of young and if you make one it will be the first holiday album ive bought and the second one i own.  harry connick jr's first christmas album being the other and what i consider the best holiday album.  have a good one and a great year if you can.  everyone.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCdNsm7gvu8

If wine and pills were hundred dollar bills
I might keep you satisfied