Topic: who wants Pinot!???

who wants Pinot?? I do, damn theres so much going on here in the wine country this weekend you Pinot lovers check this one out
Peace
Bluezman
http://www.sonomasun.com/pub/a/1976?full=1

I got blisters on my bloody fingers (JL)

Re: who wants Pinot!???

Bluezman, Bluesman will now want to be your best friend...He's got vino issues...use caution! He's in an agitated state with the upcoming Joe show load! What was that funny movie about Pinot?                 Cathy

LOL Sideways!

Yo D,

I gave Joe a bottle of Mark West Pinot as well as some others on his last trip through. He said he'd already tried that one and liked it. If he ever plays @ the Luther Burbank Center we'll have to drag him over to Mark West or Kendall Jackson for a quick tasting.

Stomp it!!!!!!!!!!!!

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

BluesMan wrote:

Did someone mention my name? What's Pinot? Isn't that the game we played in grade school where they blind fold you and you try to pin a tail on some A**? No, you say? Wine, what's that? Hey, if it's not a Bloody Mary I don't drink it!. Oh wine!! Isn't that strickly for cooking Cathy? lol

Roy

P.S. Roy's Grilling Corner should have a new posting tomorrow I hope!

Roy we've got to get yer butt out here and hit you up with some prozac and then stroll you through Sonoma wine country. Trust me you'll understand what vino is really all about. Great golf courses there too. The current Charles Scwab tourney on the Golf Channel is being played at the Sonoma Golf course right next door to one of my Worldmark timeshare properties.

Tee It Up, But Don't Spill Any,

J Dawg

What is success? Is it do yo' own thang, or is it to join the rest?   -Allen Toussaint

ohiodawg13 wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Did someone mention my name? What's Pinot? Isn't that the game we played in grade school where they blind fold you and you try to pin a tail on some A**? No, you say? Wine, what's that? Hey, if it's not a Bloody Mary I don't drink it!. Oh wine!! Isn't that strickly for cooking Cathy? lol

Roy

P.S. Roy's Grilling Corner should have a new posting tomorrow I hope!

Roy we've got to get yer butt out here and hit you up with some prozac and then stroll you through Sonoma wine country. Trust me you'll understand what vino is really all about. Great golf courses there too. The current Charles Scwab tourney on the Golf Channel is being played at the Sonoma Golf course right next door to one of my Worldmark timeshare properties.

Tee It Up, But Don't Spill Any,

J Dawg

Hey J Dawg my Neighbor is making wine in his Garage lots of wine smells S000000000 good I love the smell of fermenting wine in the morning smile)