19 (edited by keytothehighway 2007-10-01 20:34:09)

Re: Modesto show last night!

BluesMan wrote:

Always a good idea to wait until you're sober to write...

Hehe, there are some gems of statements in this thread, too many to count, but this one caught my eye because it captures the eternal dilemma - If you wait till your sober to write, you forget what you were going to say - and of course, if you DONT wait till you're sober before you start writing, when you read it, you'll wish you'd waited till you'd forgotten what you wanted to say.

Rocket, you have a way with words! :-)  Funny - at the SF show I was so persistant, but someone at the venue had suggested where to go see if I could catch any of the band and was right.  And you were right, it was Bogie out there - sounds like that was the case this time too, but this time, I heard no such word. Still, I am sooooooooo regretting not just hanging out to see what would happen. Might have at least met some forum members as well.

Shred - sorry I missed you too, but I guarantee you I am far more boring than the entertainment you had right there. I wonder if the band noticed the strip act? That's gotta be distracting!!

So, when's the next Northern California Tour? Anyone hitting up KFOG to have Joe play at KaBoom this year (5/??/08)? Anyone trying to get any gigs lined up with Back Door Slam opening for him? Hopefully someone who can put in a good word for us in Northern CA and likes these ideas is reading this!

Re: Modesto show last night!

keytothehighway wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Always a good idea to wait until you're sober to write...

Hehe, there are some gems of statements in this thread, too many to count, but this one caught my eye because it captures the eternal dilemma - If you wait till your sober to write, you forget what you were going to say - and of course, if you DONT wait till you're sober before you start writing, when you read it, you'll wish you'd waited till you'd forgotten what you wanted to say.

Rocket, you have a way with words! :-)  Funny - at the SF show I was so persistant, but someone at the venue had suggested where to go see if I could catch any of the band and was right.  And you were right, it was Bogie out there - sounds like that was the case this time too, but this time, I heard no such word. Still, I am sooooooooo regretting not just hanging out to see what would happen. Might have at least met some forum members as well.

Shred - sorry I missed you too, but I guarantee you I am far more boring than the entertainment you had right there. I wonder if the band noticed the strip act? That's gotta be distracting!!

So, when's the next Northern California Tour? Anyone hitting up KFOG to have Joe play at KaBoom this year (5/??/08)? Anyone trying to get any gigs lined up with Back Door Slam opening for him? Hopefully someone who can put in a good word for us in Northern CA and likes these ideas is reading this!

Hmm? good point hehe:)

I got blisters on my bloody fingers (JL)