Re: bOHAMACCA storms Moscow!

Jane H. wrote:

no,i don't speak russian, i put a question into a free translation web site and that is what it translated.
i am trying to ask what Jimi Hendrix songs did Joe play?

Roy, yeah probably not a good idea big_smile

Bonamassa didn't play any song of Hendrix!

Gnev and Boogie...Welcome to the forum..Don't worry about spelling or proper English..Just say what you want and we'll figure it out! I'm happy that 4 of you have come here and shared your experience. Please stay tuned...In the mean time, I think we can say Joe has a Street Team in Russia.. Very Cool!    Cathy

Johnny wrote:
Gnev Rasputina wrote:
Johnny wrote:

People loud clapped, screamed of excitement, dancing & sang with JOE!!!! It's was a great!!!!!

?? ??? ????? ?? ???????

? ??..??!

??????, ???????!

BluesMan wrote:
Jane H. wrote:

??? ????? hendrix ?? ???????

Jane,

You've told me sometimes you're misunderstood speaking English. And now you're speaking Russian? Do you think that is wise? lol lol lol

??? ????????! smile

BluesMan wrote:
Gnev Rasputina wrote:
BluesMan wrote:

Jane,

You've told me sometimes you're misunderstood speaking English. And now you're speaking Russian? Do you think that is wise? lol lol lol

! smile

Gnev,

A very big welcome. Hey everyone, I went to Google's search page and copy/pasted what Gnev wrote: ??? ???????? and put the word "translation" after it. What comes back is "mother may I". Is that what you said Gnev?

Roy

No, what i exactly said was "It's a metaphor" meaning that it was a metaphoric comparison of how Joe had been playing in the 2 part of the Moscow gig with all that sound creation from the guitar

Thanks for the story Bogie.

Not a lot of Americans will know this but I was actually named after a very famous politician.

millhouse:D:D

"Stars fall like tears from your eyes"

This setlist was print on Joe's stage page:

Vodka Days
Vodka In My Shadows
So Many Vodkas
Vodka Time
Another Kind of Vodka
Sloe Vodka
----------------------------------
Vodka Everywhere
Hearttaches for Vodka
Woke Up Drinking Vodka
Just Got Vodka
Asking Around for Vodka

Friends, this is not funny:(.Now in Russia almost nobody drinking vodka! I  do not drink  any alcohol!!!

Do not take it to heart, Johnny.  It is a stereotype and yet I am sure no one meant real harm or intended rudeness with sincerity.  We joke so much about almost everything and anything and also at any time (including wrong time, a big fault I have a problem with myself) so we cannot always be funny.  Perhaps one of our crazy Americans was actually looking forward to some true Russian spirits after the show and had Vodka on the brain without drinking it yet?!  Even with the alcohol written all over it, we can decipher the setlist!!!  Tell me, did anyone make a personal recording of the show, could you see anyone, or was it forbidden even?  Thanks again for the photographs ((In Cool  Pictures)!

Rock On & Keep the Faith,
Rocket

Johnny wrote:

This setlist was print on Joe's stage page:

Vodka Days
Vodka In My Shadows
So Many Vodkas
Vodka Time
Another Kind of Vodka
Sloe Vodka
----------------------------------
Vodka Everywhere
Hearttaches for Vodka
Woke Up Drinking Vodka
Just Got Vodka
Asking Around for Vodka

Friends, this is not funny:(.Now in Russia almost nobody drinking vodka! I  do not drink  any alcohol!!!

"He still doesn't charge for mistakes! wink"
http://jbonamassa.com/tour-dates/
"Everybody wants ta get inta the act!"
“Now, this isn’t your ordinary party crowd, here.  I mean, there are professionals in here.”

Just out of curiosity Johnny, do you happen to know if this is real?

http://bigmarketing.files.wordpress.com … kalash.jpg

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Rocket ,I'll post videorecords from Moscow show on youtube later..

Amsterhammer, http://bigmarketing.files.wordpress.com … kalash.jpg    
this is awful

Amsterhammer wrote:

Just out of curiosity Johnny, do you happen to know if this is real?

http://bigmarketing.files.wordpress.com … kalash.jpg

?????????? ???????!

66 (edited by Mike C. 2007-10-17 08:17:16)

hey all, I've got a dozen photos for you - sorry, but no dramatic close-ups, no crazy stage lighting here, just the band and Joe playing...

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee72 … 0Oct%2007/

btw, that's a cool setlist, "Asking Around For Vodka" is definitely the best big_smile

Mike C. wrote:

hey all, I've got a dozen photos for you - sorry, but no dramatic close-ups, no crazy stage lighting here, just the band and Joe playing...

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee72 … 0Oct%2007/

Hey Mike,
Those are some very good pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Great pics Mike C !!  Thanks for sharing!!   Joe, you look great!
                                                        pattyluvsjoe smile

"I'm not nice to any guitar!"      lol
                 Joe Bonamassa 05-03-12

JBLP CHILD #184

Roy - when you're not in need of a Bloody Mary, can I suggest that you try 'Zubrovka' (also sold as 'Grasovka', at least in Europe) - Polish 'Bison Brand' vodka. Not surprisingly, it's a bottle with a buffalo on the label.

It's got a distinctive flavor, imparted by the strand of buffalo grass in the bottle. Either neat from the freezer, of course, or mixed with freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice.

A drink fit for kings, movie stars and even legendary blues rock guitarists! big_smile

RIP Iron Man

Rock On and keep the Faith

Amsterhammer wrote:

Roy - when you're not in need of a Bloody Mary, can I suggest that you try 'Zubrovka' (also sold as 'Grasovka', at least in Europe) - Polish 'Bison Brand' vodka. Not surprisingly, it's a bottle with a buffalo on the label.

It's got a distinctive flavor, imparted by the strand of buffalo grass in the bottle. Either neat from the freezer, of course, or mixed with freshly squeezed ruby red grapefruit juice.

A drink fit for kings, movie stars and even legendary blues rock guitarists! big_smile

Oh please...not with grapefruit juice! I recently lost a battle with a bottle of Stoly and a container of grapefruit juice. I shall never go down that path again.

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

That reminds me, one of my favorite drinks used to be vodka and ruby red Squirt.

~Rhonda

"I don't think obsessions have reasons, that's why they're obsessions....National Geographic likes their pictures in focus..." Robert Kincaid