Topic: Moore show in Seattle

well, joe seemed to be in fine form last night in seattle! wonderful show, was a little loud, louder then when we saw him at the outdoor venue in beaver creek colorado but thats an issue with the moore theater, not him smile  set list seemed to be the same as colorado also, with a minor change to his acoustic solo which was much shorter this time but still pretty incredible!  the band was real tight and seemed to be really enjoying themselves with many a grin passed between them.

crosby loggins was a pleasant surprise, i was kinda worried when i learned there was an opening act of a acoustic guitarist and a violin player, but they were real good, with loggins having a voice similiar to his dad's and paul the violinst/mandolin being superb.  bought their cd also smile

all in all a great time and just wish they would add a 3xl size to their merchandise lineup smile

Re: Moore show in Seattle

I was there also, and agree with every thing you said. I'm curious to your thoughts on the Crosby Loggins album? I think the live performance with just him and his violinist was,and this may sound weird,way more powerful than with a full band.His singing live is way stronger, his guitar playing was stronger and Paul,his violinist, is practically unheard on the album. I don't know I guess I just expected the album to be better after their performance.

Re: Moore show in Seattle

well, as much as i hate to agree with you on the crosby loggins album, i do sad  i was expecting alot from the album but compared to the live show is is pretty listless in my opinion and really not worth the $ we paid, oh well,live and learn i guess but maybe they will release a live show or something with just the two of them!  i thought paul played incredibly well and its pretty cool to see his credits on other people's albums and also on the soundtracks for the battlestar galitica series smile