Topic: What the heck???

Stumbled across this video and agreed and gasped at the audacity of the guy's list.  Decide for yourself.

https://youtu.be/6I__TSqcHsU?si=5A2_PtQCqEW98jAn

Re: What the heck???

Just because you can go on you tube and make a video doesnt mean you know anything!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

gary wrote:

Just because you can go on you tube and make a video doesnt mean you know anything!

Exactly Gary!  To dish Hendrix for being out of tune on some recordings is missing the forest for the trees.  Yeah, those last three on the list were a bit over the top.

There's always someone wanting to swing a bat at a hornet's nest. It's not that I don't agree with one or two of the names singled out on the vid, and I probably could add a couple of others; but it's all based on personal choice.

At the end of the day though, "great guitarists" are copied, rather than copy.

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

5 (edited by DougH 2024-01-04 14:32:51)

Well with the way the link was posted I wasn’t even going to click on it without more background details,
But since others watched , without reposts of virus, I watched

Only thing I can say is: Alan Barnes repeated himself multiple times; “this guitarist is boring, he’s repetitive, my son can shred bet”
Talk about someone being repetitive.

I say: ok Alan, prove it, let’s see you and your son play stadiums and make music that nobody heard before
I’m waiting

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)