Topic: Hackney Diamonds

I listened one time  through on the new Stones album. I like it. I was hoping they might have gone for a more raw stripped down sound. Try to sound a bit more 70’s. There is alot of modern  almost pop like production going on. But the songs are good. The guitars sound great.
   Overall need to listen some more.
The  one Lady Ga Ga song Sweet Sounds of Heaven right now my favorite track.

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Re: Hackney Diamonds

Like I said earlier; I'm not the biggest Stones fan, but I can hear all sorts of past references in Hackney Diamonds, but at least it's not been done as a Stones-by-numbers album. Bit surprised to see Bill Wyman temporarily (?) back in the fold, but who would ever have put money on a Beatle guesting on a song?

So, how long before speculation of a tour behind this album? And who'll be supporting? Any plans for BCC, Joe?

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

If any of you are vinyl junkies, Hackney Diamonds should more than satisfy your cravings; according to this article, there are at least 43 variants out there...

https://www.loudersound.com/news/rollin … nHkYAlnY2U

That's about £2000's worth in our money...

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

BansheeUK wrote:

If any of you are vinyl junkies, Hackney Diamonds should more than satisfy your cravings; according to this article, there are at least 43 variants out there...

https://www.loudersound.com/news/rollin … nHkYAlnY2U

That's about £2000's worth in our money...

Ya Stones have always had a good marketing team. But no one can touch Joe. I could have a different short design to ware a different one every day for the next 20 years! Plus all the other things. Try adding that up!!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky