Topic: Albums to look out for ...... 2024

The awaited new album from Philip Sayce - The Wolves Are Coming - hits the stores Feb 23rd 2024.

Available to pre-order now from https://www.philipsayce.com/store

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

Re: Albums to look out for ...... 2024

January 26th - New Model Army release their 16th studio album Unbroken.

I know there are some fans out there.....

Judas Priest are set to release their 19th studio album Invincible Shield on March 8th

Also, there's news that Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson will be releasing his 7th solo, and first in 20 years, The Mandrake in early 2024 - no set date given.

BansheeUK wrote:

The awaited new album from Philip Sayce - The Wolves Are Coming - hits the stores Feb 23rd 2024.

Available to pre-order now from https://www.philipsayce.com/store

Im a fan. Looking forward to this !

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

New album from Kris Barras - Halo Effect, available for pre-order now ahead of 12th April release.

In 2024, DAN PATLANSKY will be adding to his catalog of music with the release of his 11th studio album, ‘MOVIN’ ON’ on 1 March 2024.

Blues-Rock’s resilient icon Walter Trout announces new studio album Broken will be released on March 1, 2024

Blues-rock icon Walter Trout is riding a creatively formidable wave and heading into 2024 with an album raucous, wild and poignant in Broken. The album features guest appearances from powerhouse singer Beth Hart, Twisted Sister's Dee Snider and harmonica virtuoso Will Wilde.

All of us are broken. But no one is beyond repair. It's a philosophy that Walter Trout has lived by during seven volatile decades at the heart of America's society and blues-rock scene. Even now, with the world more fractured than ever – by politics, economics, social media and culture wars – the fabled US bluesman's latest album, Broken, chronicles the bitter schisms of modern life but refuses to succumb to them.

"I've always tried to write positive songs, and this album is not quite that," considers the 72-year-old of an all-original tracklisting that rages and soothes. "But I always hold on to hope. I think that's why I wrote this album."

Always look forward to sone new Walter Trout!!

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

BansheeUK wrote:

Judas Priest are set to release their 19th studio album Invincible Shield on March 8th

Also, there's news that Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson will be releasing his 7th solo, and first in 20 years, The Mandrake in early 2024 - no set date given.

Nice!

The His Lordship LP is available to pre-order now and ships for delivery on January 26th 2024.

12 slices of Maximum Rock’n’Roll described by Mojo magazine as “A thrilling 30-minute debut which variously nods towards ‘50s rockabilly, chart bound new wave, surf instrumentals, post-punk and scorching millennial garage rock.”

Available on both black and limited clear vinyl editions plus a CD in a gatefold card wallet with 12 page booklet. All pre-orders made via our webshop before January 26th come with a limited edition print signed by James and Kris (more details added here soon).

The LP is co-produced with David Wrench (XX, Hot Chip, Courtney Barnett etc) and mixed by Wrench and Tchad Blake (the Black Keys, Arctic Monkeys etc) with all twelve original songs weighing in at just over thirty minutes.

Side One
1. All Cranked Up
2. Buzzkill
3. Joyboy
4. The Repenter
5. Rock Fall Echo Dust
6. Cat Call
7. Jackie Works For The NHS
8. I’m So Bored Of Being Bored
9. Pixelated Polly
10. I Am In Amsterdam
11. My Brother Is An Only Child
12. I Live In The City

Seems ages since I put in the pre-order pledge for this, but The Cinelli Brothers have announced the release date of their new album, Almost Exactly... as the 27th January 2024.

Not ones to do things by halves; there's a release day show at The Cutting Room; New York City USA

U.F.O's seminal Lights Out gets a Deluxe Edition release on Feb 2nd.
There will be a 2CD with pull-out poster booklet and a 3LP on clear vinyl and will include for the first time, newly remixed live from the Roundhouse, April 1977.

Also anticipated later in 2024 is Phil Mogg's solo album, Mogg's Motel

Saxon are to release new album Hell Fire & Damnation in January, featuring new songs co-written by NWOBHM contemporary, Diamond Head's Brian Tatler

Blackberry Smoke will release Be Right Here in February

And Hawkwind's continued mission proceeds with the April release of Stories from Time & Space

Other expected 2024 release for 2024 are expected from: - Mark Tremonti; Myles Kennedy (both solo, not in Alter bridge guise); Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds; Ace Frehley (10,000Volts, Feb 23rd); W.A.S.P; Blondie; Sheryl Crowe; The Wildhearts; Feeder; Steve Hackett (The Circus & The Nightwhale, Feb 16th) ; Lenny Kravitz; Warren Haynes; Gun; The Pineapple Thief and more....

Recently, we had a bit of a surge of interest in Jethro Tull, particularly the Steven Wilson re-masters.

This isn't one of them, but I have just found out that all the unused tracks from the War Child sessions, and there's a good albums worth, have finally been collated and put together in one place on a vinyl only compilation, War Child II.

Tracks include: - Rainbow Blues; March of The Mad Scientist; Pan Dance; Glory Row; Saturation Nightcap; Paradise Steakhouse; Sea Lion (alt version); Quartet; Good Godmother, Tomorrow Was Today

Keep eyes and ears out for a new album The Turnaround from Jon Amor Trio coming soon.
Here's a teaser: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRBuAPqFytQ

Mike Zito is set to Release his new album on Gulf Coast Records; Life Is Hard, on February 23, 2024

The new disc is produced once again by Joe Bonamassa and Josh Smith

The Black Keys will release their 12th studio album, Ohio Players, on April 5th. The title is inspired by the Dayton, Ohio funk band of the same name. The album features collaborations with Noel Gallagher, Dan “The Automator” Nakamura, Beck, Greg Kurstin, and more.

Elles Bailey - LIVE At The Fire Station 

Breaking news from Elles: "I am delighted to announce my FIRST EVER full show, full band 15 track live album. There is nothing like the raw emotion that only live music can bring and now you can grab yourself a little bit of the Shining in the Half Light Tour magic to take home with you."

This record is available on Limited Edition CD, Double Vinyl and there are some very limited test pressings available.

"What's more - this wonderful gig was captured on camera by The Northern Cowboys and is available on DVD so now you can experience the full Elles Bailey live experience from the comfort of your own home. Now I know nothing will ever change the feeling of there in the moment however I am pretty sure this is the next best thing!"

BansheeUK wrote:

Keep eyes and ears out for a new album The Turnaround from Jon Amor Trio coming soon.
Here's a teaser: - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRBuAPqFytQ

Available to order now via bandcamp    https://jonamor.bandcamp.com/album/the- … =fanpub_fb