Topic: Favorite Song

What is your favorite JB song from the list.  Note that you have to login to see the poll.

Re: Favorite Song

Impossible question to answer, it changes every day x

Joe’s take on Prisoner not on list is killer, When She Dances also killer tune not on list

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

4 (edited by ZeyerGTR 2023-06-02 19:14:40)

+1 to his version of "Prisoner." That randomly popped up on my workout playlist last week, i hadn't heard it in ages. So good.

Of what's listed, I'd say "If Heartaches Were Nickels." I'd put a few of what's listed in my top 10 (John Henry, Sloe Gin, maybe Love Ain't a Love Song would squeak in)... but some of them wouldn't even be in my top 50. Everyone's going to like different stuff, that's okay.

Looking through my "Best of Bonamassa" playlist, in no particular order, here are my top 10 (I had to make some hard choices, top 20 would be easier, and I left off some favorites* that may have made the cut on a different day):

• Asking Around for You

• Sloe Gin

• I Know A Place

• Prisoner

• Living On The Moon

• If Heartaches Were Nickels

• No Good Place for the Lonely

• Self-Inflicted Wounds

• Just 'Cos You Can Don't Mean You Should

• Hanging On A Loser

*Different Shades of Blue, Blues of Desperation, Heavenly Soul, How Deep This River Runs, The Valley Runs Low, Stronger Now in Broken Places, Lonely Boy, The Heart That Never Waits, Lonely Boy, Colour and Shape, Pain and Sorrow, Love Ain't A Love Song, Ballad of John Henry, The Great Flood, Last Matador of Bayonne, India/Mountain Time, Bridge to Better Days, Story of a Quarryman, When The Fire Hits the Sea, Black Lung Heartache, Why Does It Take So Long To Say Goodbye, ...

My fav still is Pain and Sorrow

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky

Mine too.
Pain and sorrow.
It was a shame he dropped it last year just before my Dusseldorf gig. I nearly cried

steinei wrote:

Mine too.
Pain and sorrow.
It was a shame he dropped it last year just before my Dusseldorf gig. I nearly cried

Don’t cry!!!

Self Inflicted Wounds.

From the list, Sloe Gin. But let's not forget Reconsider Baby!

LIVE MUSIC IS BEST

@reo1 good choice
I should look that one up to play

I should have added
Why Does It Take So Long To Say Goodbye
(I call it: why does it take so long to say one of Joe’s song titles)
I play Why Does It almost most every night except Joe’s blistering solo I make up my own pentatonic run

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)