Re: Anyone here any more?

Rogue wrote:

Thanks BansheeUK and BarbieD for the shout out.  Yeah, mighty quiet around here.  I hate Instagram and Facebook and subscribe to neither.  I think they suck the life out of a forum such as this.  Have to keep my eye on this site though - never know when Joe will announce a Pittsburgh show.  It's a bummer that we don't (at least I don't) get advance notice of reduced price ticket sales like we used to.

According to the notification I got via email this morning, Joe's summer tour will include a stop in Hershey, PA on August 21: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/02006037B64F3403

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Excuse me folks; the last few posts seem to be drifting off-topic (pun not intended).

While the points are valid, they'd be best aired in General Topics or Street Team (if it still works....)

Just sayin'......

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...

I believe Jane closed down the Street Team forum, although it does still show on the board.

Lester

Lester wrote:

I believe Jane closed down the Street Team forum, although it does still show on the board.

Lester

I believe Eric the Street Team mgr closed the street team after a mgmt meeting that Joe didn’t need a “Street Team “ anymore,
Jane was just one of us that got moved up to a forum admin.
Think she “archived “ the ST section

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

And we're done here... I did ask to stay on topic but...

When life gives you lemons; don't make lemonade.
Give back the lemons.  Why were the lemons free?  What's wrong with the lemons?
Do Not trust the lemons...