1 (edited by Lester 2020-09-03 11:52:20)

Topic: Royal Tea 23 October 2020

According to the record label, the new studio album - Royal Tea, is being released on 23 October 2020.
Note that the product image and possibly the title (hopefully) may be subject to change.
Link to pre-order

https://mascotlabelgroup.myshopify.com/ … 1595956944

Lester

Re: Royal Tea 23 October 2020

Better yet.. live stream of the 2 albums Sept 20

My new studio album, "Royal Tea", comes out October 23rd. Before it comes out, I will take the stage at the legendary Ryman Auditorium in Nashville on September 20th to present the album LIVE for the very first time in a special LIVE STREAMING EVENT broadcast around the world! Don’t miss out. Get your ticket now.
For tickets & info, visit: https://joeb.me/JBW

---------------

(If only I had 1% of Joe's guitar talent)

3 (edited by Lester 2020-07-29 17:39:07)

I see in the small print that this concert is also going to be available on DVD.

Lester

Royal Tea merch https://shop.jbonamassa.com/search?q=ro … pe=product

VIP package :

Package Includes: https://shop.jbonamassa.com/products/ro … &_ss=r

Livestream concert access pass
    Digital download of 'Royal Tea' instantly available on street date, October 23, 2020
    1 year access to Ultimate Bonamassa Video Collection. Watch every Joe concert release on demand!
    Commemorative t-shirt
    $1 donation to Keeping the Blues Alive

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Photo printed out and placed in the venue an "audience" member
    Email photo of Joe with "audience"
    Name forever memorialized in upcoming DVD of the concert
    Name included in credits at the end of the livestream

woohoo!  Calendar marked - I really dig the songs so far.

My calendar is marked, package purchased too! My seats probably won't be as good as the last time I saw Joe at the Ryman smile

"Rock ON & Keep the Faith"

Tickets purchased!

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

I sprang for the VIP package, since I have no idea when the next opportunity for a live show will be in my neck of the woods. wink

Terrance Shuman
Kansas City, MO

Royal Tea  Target Exclusive CD 

2 Bonus Tracks
  Don't You Do Me No Favours
  Don’t Hand Me Your Hangups

Thanks for the heads up!  I usually order the version w/ bonus tracks, and I got one of his more recent records from Target for exactly that reason (Different Shades of Blue?).  Hard to justify $20 for a CD these days, though.  I'll definitely get it, but I'm in no rush to preorder.  I may wait until it's out and go in person, or if I get a promo or gift card or something.

Broke down pre ordered the Target exclusive,  free shipping to my brother's house in Buffalo for 14usd compared to the non exclusive for 24cdn here in Canada.

With our border still closed closed to usa so it might be some time maybe close to Christmas before we're allowed to cross.

Wear your masks !!! So I can get get my CD , darn you's

---------------

DougH wrote:

Broke down pre ordered the Target exclusive,  free shipping to my brother's house in Buffalo for 14usd compared to the non exclusive for 24cdn here in Canada.

Weird, shipping was about $6 for me (Orlando, FL) , which pushed the price up out of "instant buy."  Still on my radar though, if I can't get it online in the <$15 range then I'll try my luck in the stores.

@zeyerGTR did you use a Target credit card?
Cut out the 5.99 shipping and gave me 70cents off, with only 1.29 in tax
Otherwise it would have been like 21usd with shipping

---------------

Thanks for the info. I don't think target ship to UK though unless anyone knows any different?

Jean-Charles wrote:

2 Bonus Tracks

DougH wrote:

@zeyerGTR did you use a Target credit card?
Cut out the 5.99 shipping and gave me 70cents off, with only 1.29 in tax
Otherwise it would have been like 21usd with shipping

Nope.  You can get free shipping w/ in-store pickup for online orders, but that's not available yet.  I'm keeping my eye on it.  Sometimes there are online coupon codes, too.

@zeyerGTR.. i'm in Canada.. border is closed to all non-essential travel; no free pickup at a store for me.. I'm fine with free delivery to my brothers place and I'll get it sometime when the border opens up once again so I can go visit.
but as long as the US covid cases are going through the roof.. our border is "mainly" closed for most people.

---------------

Jean-Charles wrote:

2 Bonus Tracks

I was just going to post this! Another Target exclusive that no one gets told about!
Why can’t they tell us when it first goes on pre-sale?

Thanks for the info!

Inluvwithjoe wrote:
Jean-Charles wrote:

2 Bonus Tracks

I was just going to post this! Another Target exclusive that no one gets told about!
Why can’t they tell us when it first goes on pre-sale?

Thanks for the info!

I'm with you, Nancy.  These bonus tracks are always a surprise to everybody.  We all know Joe said 4 or 5 albums ago he wasn't going to do the bonus tracks anymore!  Just irks me!  Especially when we do pre-order...

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy