37 (edited by Bonaknopfler 2020-10-23 12:18:40)

Re: Royal Tea 23 October 2020

For all who purchased the Ryman show and are entitled to the 'Royal Tea' album download, just to say 'Log in' to your 'Watch Joe Bonamassa' account and

Select - Manage Subscription.
Select - view product
Select - start watching

And Voila - 'Bonus download'

WHAT A FABULOUS ALBUM!!!!!

*Huge Knopfler & Bonamassa fan....
* Mr Kyps, Poole, UK is where Joe played his first ever UK gig in 2005 and was originally my middle school!!!!
*A fully fledged Cardboard 'cut out' audience member at the Ryman Auditorium 20/09/2020

38 (edited by ZeyerGTR 2020-10-23 12:03:41)

Got it!  My closest Target actually had several in stock, which was cool.  Really digging it so far, but only listened to the first 3-4 songs.  I did enjoy sitting in the parking lot blasting the album and reading Joe's liner notes about how it all came together.  Haven't gotten to the bonus tracks yet.  $13.99, no shipping.  Some times life works out.

39 (edited by Bonaknopfler 2020-10-23 12:24:59)

Jane H. wrote:

OH THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i thought you were saying to rewatch the livestream
I did find download there per you description!
Didnt notice that info in any commubnication from J n R

thank you!!!
phew.....

Haha, I've made the wording clearer for everyone.
To be honest there will not be an email as the original email for the receipt of the purchase of the VIP package states:

On October 23rd, you can log in to your watch.JBonamassa.com account and download a digital copy of ‘Royal Tea’

* Mr Kyps, Poole, UK is where Joe played his first ever UK gig in 2005 and was originally my middle school!!!!
*A fully fledged Cardboard 'cut out' audience member at the Ryman Auditorium 20/09/2020

Yeah. Got my Tin copy today too

Listened to the first 4 released songs a lot while on holiday on Corfu Island
Had some barbecues with lots of beers and I always listened to Joe's 4 tracks. All on repeat and LOUD.
They rocked.

Went on a drive and listened to 3 songs on Spotify.
And just finished the Album from CD on my home speakers.
Very good album. Maybe his Best with BOD
Killer sound. Joe's singing is superb. Guitar anyway
I like Anton's drums sound on this

Tough Band. As always. No skippers. Only 10 Rocking and touching songs
JB at his best

P.S. Urgent and important. as I am not from the US. Can anyone here help me out with the 2 Target Bonus tracks?
PLease PM me are else
I think I have to cancel my March 21 Florida Holidays due to COVID-19 again after this years cancel.

Thanks a lot Dirk

Rock on Joe

steinei wrote:

Yeah. Got my Tin copy today too

Listened to the first 4 released songs a lot while on holiday on Corfu Island
Had some barbecues with lots of beers and I always listened to Joe's 4 tracks. All on repeat and LOUD.
They rocked.

Went on a drive and listened to 3 songs on Spotify.
And just finished the Album from CD on my home speakers.
Very good album. Maybe his Best with BOD
Killer sound. Joe's singing is superb. Guitar anyway
I like Anton's drums sound on this

Tough Band. As always. No skippers. Only 10 Rocking and touching songs
JB at his best

P.S. Urgent and important. as I am not from the US. Can anyone here help me out with the 2 Target Bonus tracks?
PLease PM me are else
I think I have to cancel my March 21 Florida Holidays due to COVID-19 again after this years cancel.

Thanks a lot Dirk

Rock on Joe

Oh yes, being in the UK I'd love the two bonus tracks if anyone is willing to share....thankyou

Ordered this limited edition bundle yesterday:

https://www.loudersound.com/amp/news/ge … heyre-gone

A few quick takeaways with the CD:
1. The drums on this record sound amazing
2. The album is a lot heavier and more rocking than I was expecting.  Nice up and down and dynamic contrast across the album, but most if it seems to want to be played loud.
3. Really good first impressions, I'm digging it a lot so far.

44 (edited by Bonaknopfler 2020-10-23 20:10:18)

ZeyerGTR wrote:

A few quick takeaways with the CD:
1. The drums on this record sound amazing
2. The album is a lot heavier and more rocking than I was expecting.  Nice up and down and dynamic contrast across the album, but most if it seems to want to be played loud.
3. Really good first impressions, I'm digging it a lot so far.

100% agree with all your comments...
Yes indeed the drums sound awesome!! And yes crank up the volume too!!!

45 (edited by sally12333 2020-10-23 22:10:33)

October 23:   Booo. Went to local Target today and they did not have the CD out.  Didn't even show they had it "in the back". 

Grrr.

Edit: Just went to Target web site...very hard to find the CD, but finally got it "pre-ordered" at sale price of $13.99 and says it is supposed to be ready for pick-up tomorrow.

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

Joe on instagram today: "Nice to see all the kind words about the new album Royal Tea.. . It’s out today.. Now, all that’s left is to figure out if you prefer one lump or two in your Earl Grey.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CGs3YsmHmoy/  -  don't know what lamp Joe is talking about. Probably the one next to my bed that has his name written all over it lol haha! ( seriously though, Ive seen several weeks ago Joe's friend announced that the biopsy came back benign and everything is fine ! So happy and relieved )

Wonderful, mesmerizing album, listening to it right now. Don't know why Joe needs Alice when he has Bernie Marsden and Jooles Holland to confide to:}}} - and then convert and channel his emotions and thoughts into beautiful music

Royal Tea is the first Joe's album where I love every freakin song!!!! Each song is amazing and perfect and I can not find a single criticism  thread in me.

Favorite tracks: Royal Tea, Hard to Say Goodby, Lookout Man and Beyond the Silence ( fuuuuuuuuuuuck... he is reading my soul.....) Special mention - Lonely Boy.., been playing in my head non stop. And Savannah..... I am saving this one in the dark corner of my brain for rainy nights.... Intersting that he chose not to play it at the Ryman. Makes it even more special.

excellent outstanding album!!! i didn't think he would do it.... but he did it anyway....

Ooooh, no lumps (sugar) in Earl Grey tea, Joe!

You seriously need to try Yorkshire tea 'Malty biscuit' & Toast and Jam tea!!!

48 (edited by sally12333 2020-10-24 10:55:08)

Edit to my Target post above.  So, was ready to leave to go back to Target to pick up my pre-ordered CD, then just got an e-mail saying it wasn't available...  Doesn't pre-ordering "reserve" a copy?  Or is it they only get like 2-3 copies in?  Ugh.  I will not pay $6.00 shipping either.  Sure hope there is a satisfactory end to this saga!

(Yes Jane, from the posts of the different single songs, I noticed the frequent references to champagne too...)

"To repeat a good thing is to sit still; to take a chance is to grow." - Joe Bonamassa
I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

49 (edited by ZeyerGTR 2020-10-24 12:17:55)

sally12333 wrote:

Edit to my Target post above.  So, was ready to leave to go back to Target to pick up my pre-ordered CD, then just got an e-mail saying it wasn't available...  Doesn't pre-ordering "reserve" a copy?  Or is it they only get like 2-3 copies in?  Ugh.  I will not pay $6.00 shipping either.  Sure hope there is a satisfactory end to this saga!

(Yes Jane, from the posts of the different single songs, I noticed the frequent references to champagne too...)

That's what happened to me, too.  Twice.  The first time I was able to pick another store.  The second time it just flat out said item was not available.  You can search target.com and it's supposed to tell you whether it's in stock in any local store, but I don't know how accurate that is.

Who is playing harmonica on the Lookout Man video....great stuff

My Favorite Bonamassa Songs
Happier Times... Sloe Gin...Last Kiss...Lonesome Road Blues...Blues Deluxe...No Slack
Equipment For Listening To Joe
Sennheiser HD800 Headphones & Mad Ear+HD Headphone Amp

whirlwind wrote:

Errol linton http://errollinton.com/

Jane H. wrote:

Sally I picked up two yesterday and have 5 or so on order....
If you will be around tomorrow I could prob meet up with you on my way back to civilization to hand one off to you

Jane, you are magnificent to offer!  Thanks so much for considering, however I will be away for a few days.  I'm confident the store will be getting some in soon.  If not I'll let you know!  <3

I need some Joe...NOW.
Joe = Joy

reo l wrote:
whirlwind wrote:

Errol linton http://errollinton.com/

Joe speaks about Errol on this fabulous in depth video released yesterday...

https://youtu.be/riqtRB6AASQ

Digging the album. I was  worried it might be too many ballads. Cant complain its bery good.
    Haven't seen anyone give a feedback on the Target bonus tracks. Wanting to know if its worth picking up the Target version ?

Your rock candy baby
Your hard sweet and sticky